Anyone order from RGuns lately?

Discussion in 'AR15' started by WhiteStarNC, Jan 15, 2013.

1. WhiteStarNC

WhiteStarNC New Member

Bought a stripped lower just after Christmas. Web site says they are filling orders as received. Just trying to see if they are getting caught up.

2. Wahoo95

Wahoo95 Club Subscribed

Ordered stuff last week....ain't heard nothing

3. shootnf

shootnf Club Subscribed

website say 4 weeks. so I placed an order. Website showed confirmation of order. but 5 days later still no email or cc charges. And you cant call or email them. So I don't have a clue whether my order was actually taken. Now I have no idea whether to order from someone else. Will I get my order or has it been lost. I guess I just have to wait and see.

4. carter4612

carter4612 Member

They will not charge your CC until your order ships. Ive never recieved anything from them until I get a tracking number when it ships.

5. Phantom Crab

Phantom Crab New Member

I am waiting as well. I shall see at the end of 4 weeks if my stuff ships.

6. WhiteStarNC

WhiteStarNC New Member

Same here

7. 250Krawler

250Krawler Registered Member

I ordered an upper and at that time it said two weeks for everything but lowers ( 4 weeks) Now it says 4 weeks for everything. I ordered my upper a little over two weeks ago so I would say they are falling even more behind.

8. wally592

wally592 Club Subscribed

I ordered a spare BCG, spare 7.62 AR bolt, and a complete upper on Jan 1. Haven't heard anything yet either. I'd love for a BCG and an upper to magically show up on my doorstep Feb 1!

9. NCm4

NCm4 New Member

I think it's going to be a long wait from those guys. I was going to order, but the CS turned me off based on some things I've read.

10. 250Krawler

yeah after ordering I decided to do a little google search and now wish I didn't order from them but the $100 cancellation fee is keeping my hopes up...

11. Wahoo95

Wahoo95 Club Subscribed

I'm not sweating the cancellation fee since they advertised the parts as "IN STOCK" when they are apparently back ordered. Credit Card Companies frown upon such business practices : )

12. NCm4

NCm4 New Member

That's what a lot of people are saying and since you already ordered, I guess you could see how it goes. Good luck with it!

13. carter4612

carter4612 Member

While the CS sucks...I can deal with crappy CS for a quality product at a good price. Thats why I started ordering from them. I build my own lowers and order uppers from them...never any problems with the product. Last time I ordered, I placed my order on Tuesday at 230pm and signed for my upper at noon on Thursday. Less than 48 hours turnaround.

14. 250Krawler

Got an email back and they said my upper should be out in a few days, so I guess we will see. ordered on dec. 31

15. schultz

schultz Not Subscribed

The R in R guns means RUN! Way too many horror stories from that company, Google them you'll see.

16. eldogg

eldogg Club Subscribed

i've always had good servive from Rguns. their site clearly says 4 wks on parts, 8wks on lowers. they do have stuff no one else has. you just have to wait.................

17. Shortfuze

Shortfuze U. S. Military

I have ordered from them about 3 times over the past 2 years with good results each time, I wouldn't worry yet every one is swamped right now.

18. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Registered Member

Reports on other sites is that they are selling at gun shows at good markups, same in there small retail location. The parts everyone is waiting on (and non-marked prices) are likely going here, everyone elses orders will likely just filled later when they can not sell at large markups. Its kind of what you get with Rguns. My only experience with them was good, waited 5 months for a LR308 that was under MSRP and half retail value at the time (last election), when Rguns claimed a 6 week wait and DPMS claimed a 12-16 month wait.

19. wally592

wally592 Club Subscribed

Bump. Has anybody been receiving anything from RGuns lately? I'm still waiting on my order from 1/1.

20. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff Staff Member

Nope I'm still waiting from an order for an in stock 6.8 BCG, been about 2 months.