Blazer .22 ammo

Discussion in 'Dealer & Firearm Reviews | Critiques' started by InFaMoUsOnE, Nov 23, 2011.

1. InFaMoUsOnE

InFaMoUsOnE New Member

So I have two .22 carbines that I love playing around with. I usally buy walmarts bulk ammo(winchester 555 hollow points). I had no FTF or FTE. I put around 100rds down my GSG5 and maybe 700 down my M&P15-22. But I recently picked up a bnib Walther P22 from a local gun store. I went to try it out and I was having feeding problems. I went back to the same gun store and picked up a brick of Blazers (500rds) at $23.50. The owner told me that CCI makes Blazer, so I decided to try them. I went out today and put 120rds down the barrel and every shoot was flawless. I was surprized. I will be going back and getting another brick or two.

2. jp8819

jp8819 Club Subscribed

I like it, has always seemed to work in a bersa firestorm where some of the lower velocity stuff would not cycle the slide. Best part is it is pretty cheap.

3. mgcook

mgcook New Member

I bought a case of them from PSA for cheap. I have yet to have a problem with them. I can hit large size targets at 200yds out of my M&P 15-22 on iron sights.

4. ulflyer

ulflyer Registered Member

Ditto on Blazers. My P22 was real picky on lower priced ammo but Blazers work well. I went thru about a half doz diff brands before settling on them.

5. InFaMoUsOnE

InFaMoUsOnE New Member

Yet again another flawless 100rds out my P22. Im running low on the Blazer, so Im probley going to order another brick.