Carolina Reloaders Club

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by cpippen, Jan 30, 2012.

1. cpippen

cpippen New Member

Hey I am new to reloading and found a good website called Carolina Reloaders Club. I hope this may help some of the new reloading people and maybe some of the older reloaders can share advice too. Here is the link

http://www.carolinareloadersclub.com/index.php

2. Chris B

Chris B New Member

Noted..

3. THE PUNISHER

THE PUNISHER Member

4. FlatFender

FlatFender Staff Writer

Nice to see they finally opened up there site, and it looks like they are no longer charging $40 to become a member.

5. shooter

shooter Club Subscribed

nice site

6. SlayerNut

SlayerNut Lifetime Member

When Carolina Gun Trader shut down that guy started CRC and sent CGT members an email, I signed up then he emails me an application with a PayPal link to it charging $40 lol. That's when I joined CSF.

7. Gotammo

Gotammo Hall of Shame

Thanks cpippen we are growing and headed in the right direction. Theres no Fees to join or use the site its 100% free. 476 members as of tonight, lots of the same old faces most of us all know each other from one site or the other.

8. lufbro

lufbro Lifetime Member

i'm a member at reloaders also and it's a pretty good site, friendly bunch

9. sheepdog120

sheepdog120 Club Subscribed

LOL! Stalker!! The same thing happened to me. The owner, Bill AKA "Gotammo" was a pretty good guy on Carolina Gun Trader and was a big help to me. He was banned from CSF at some point for something, but I've never had any problems with him though a freind of mine has. I wasn't gonna pay $40 a year for an unproven Website though, so I didn't join way back when.

10. lufbro

lufbro Lifetime Member

they don't charge now and everyone has been nice to me

11. cpippen

cpippen New Member

Yeah it's a good smaller site. Gotammo and crew really have set up a good thing.

12. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 Registered Member

I am not new to firearms forums on the web.....I have been a member of thefirearmsforum for a few years now. I just joined this forum today (I was unaware of it until one of the other CRC member's told me about this one). I am a member of Carolina Reloaders Club and I have been very pleased with all the member's I have been in contact with there.....some online and many face-to-face. I have to say they are a great bunch of guys (and gals). A bunch of us met up last week and we got alone great.

Now, I say this mainly because I saw some negative comments on another site in regards to CRC and I was somewhat disappointed by some of the statements (everyone has a right to their opinion though). Bill has been very helpful to my very limited reloading experience (I just started this year).......and I am sure that sometimes new people like myself can become somewhat annoying, so that speaks volumes about his character...LOL.

13. NCLivingBrit

NCLivingBrit Member

Funny, he had a hissy fit back in the day when I asked him why his site was worth a $40 membership fee, got verrrry defensive.