Deleting posts.

Discussion in 'Club News | How To's | Issue Reporting & Suggestio' started by Ncreptile, Oct 4, 2009.

1. Ncreptile

Ncreptile Guest

It seems we dont have the option to delete our posts? Sometimes people mispost or say things they later regret(hey we have all done it) and can only edit the postings.

Can we not have the "delete" post feature?

Just wondering. Or maybe im looking at wrong place but I dont see it.

2. imatt1

imatt1 Registered Member

Is editing the text not sufficient?

3. cfpkiller

cfpkiller Active Member

yeah i know what u mean....i posted all my assult rifles and later thought that wasnt smart.

4. btwiceborn

btwiceborn Registered Member

I think that the owner is interested in keeping track of things that are happening in discussion, etc. If you posted something and decide you dont want it online, just edit the post to not include it.
    PM Trazar if you would like to suggest the inclusion of the delete post function though.

5. Namerifrats

Namerifrats Registered Member

I think we should have it in the event of an accidental post in the wrong section.

6. Ncreptile

Ncreptile Guest

Well im the first to admit I say stuff that I regret saying 30 seconds later and just would like to delete my post entirely.

If not deleting post then how about a thread that has no posts in it? As said above people often post in the wrong section but cant delete the mistaken thread.