Gunshops with C&R selection

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics' started by danny304, Apr 21, 2009.

1. danny304

danny304 Registered Member

I saw the post further down, but wasn't sure about posting something new or adding to that one.

I've been thinking of getting a 1895 Nagant Revolver. I know I can get it online at Aimsurplus, or Coles Distributing, J&G sales etc...but I was wondering if anyone new of a gun shop somewhere around the triad that might have one in stock so I could see it in person.

I was thinking I might have to wait till the next gun show but with my schedule it could be June before I have the time. Not to mention at the last Winston-Salem show I don't remember seeing one.

I remember seeing one at Gander Mountain in Greensboro, but don't remember what type of price they had on it. There were a few in the WTS ads but going back and searching it looks like they have been sold.

If anyone has any ideas let me know.

Thanks in advance.

2. Namerifrats

Namerifrats Registered Member

Run away, far away from Gander. They had one in stock, for $150. What a joke. Had Mosin Nagants in there a while back on their so called-"CLEARANCE" rack for $150 also.

3. WhiteStarNC

WhiteStarNC New Member

FWTW I picked up an Ex-Sniper MN at Gander a while back for $99.00. Your best bet for a pistol would be one of the online guys. Be aware that the 7.62 Nagant ammo for those boys is pretty pricey.

4. budliteguy

budliteguy Registered Member

Try http://www.classicarms.us/
    They show that they have the nagant in stock for $89.95, hand picked $10.00 more. I have one of these, fun to shoot if you dont mind a strong double action trigger pull 14+ pounds, Shooting single action works better.
    Ammo I shoot 32 S/W long in mine. The regular Nagant ammo is either order it or GunShow, I dont know many dealers that carry the ammo or pistol either. For the cheap price you cant beat it for a knock about gun.

5. rantingredneck

rantingredneck Staff - Purveyor of Kydex Staff Member

Mace Sports (Mebane) had at least one Nagant revolver in their case when I was in there on Sat. Didn't look at the pricetag. Not my thing exactly.

6. NC Dave

NC Dave New Member

According to their online price list, Mace wants $150 for it.

7. Threejs

Threejs Registered Member

Last time I was in Fire Power Inc in Charlotte, they had a couple. That has been awhile though, and I don't know if they are still there.

BTW. I love my nagant pistol. Kind of expensive to shoot though, and the ammo is underpowered.

8. GoldFox

GoldFox New Member

I went to Colfax G&A a couple weeks ago, they had a couple mosins, an M1 carbie, a luger, and a couple others that aren't really C&R (Saigas, AR's, etc.).