+1 For DSGArms

Discussion in 'Dealer & Firearm Reviews | Critiques' started by 112, Nov 14, 2016.

1. 112

112 Guest

I've ordered quite a few things from them in the past and always had good experiences. I recently received an order that was supposed to be six Magpul G19 mag but when I opened the box there were only five. I gave them a call when they opened this morning and there was no hassle at all, they apologized and said they would get that mag in the mail to me ASAP. Solid company to deal with!

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
    Cape Fear likes this.
  2. I ordered a case of pmags from them a few years ago. They are a great company!

112 likes this.
  3. ARM

ARM Member

Yeah excellent company to deal with. I purchased some ar parts back in 2008 and recently last month ordered from them again. Fast shipping, answered emails and questions fast and their prices are good. Especially when using their military/Leo discount the prices are unbeatable.

112 likes this.
  4. AsheMtnMan

AsheMtnMan Member

I've been very happy with DSG Arms as well. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again. They are quick to ship and their prices are very competitive.

5. billyh

billyh Semper Ebrius Club Subscribed

Just wondering how much the LE/Military discount is. If you don't want to post it here can you pm me? Thanks.

6. 112

112 Guest

You have to make an account by either sending them a copy of your credentials or if you have a military/agency email they will accept that too, and then they upgrade your account to a Mil/LE one. I don't think there is a set percentage discount that the upgrade gives you. It seems like it depends on the item, but it I come across some pretty good deal quite often on there with it.

billyh likes this.
  7. 112

112 Guest

Got home from work yesterday and the mag was in the mail. I can't say enough good things about this company.

8. Crazy Carl

Crazy Carl Member

delete

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    112 likes this.
  9. Orange97

Orange97 New Member

I've also had good experiences and fast shipping from dsg on various ar parts