Thread: Ruger 10/22 Takedown

Ruger 10/22 Takedown SOLD

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    I bought this gun exactly two weeks ago today from Eagle Guns in Concord. I have fired 5 magazines (50 rounds) through it. Needless to say it is still just like a new gun. It will come with everything that it came with including the original box etc. I am only selling to fund another gun that I think I would rather have. I love this gun but sometimes you have to get rid of some to bring in new.

$SOLD FTF deal. I can meet in and around the Charlotte area almost anytime. Please email for fastest response hlpressley@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Harold

Last edited by Harold Pressley; 06-30-2012 at 10:30 PM. Reason: SOLD

CJohnson76
    These are awesome, Perfect backpack camping gun.

Quote Originally Posted by CJohnson76 View Post
    These are awesome, Perfect backpack camping gun.
    Don't remind me. I really like the gun.

CJohnson76
    I looked all over for one of these. Could not find one, so I bought a Ruger MkII Competition off of a forum member... Great price, they are hard find.

Yes, they are definitely hard to find. I got lucky two weeks ago when I bought mine. It was the last of the 14 they received. Heck, if I keep on I am just going to talk myself into keeping it.

CJohnson76
    To be honest, I would. I love the idea ofbthis. I will have one. I just need to wait until the wifey wont kill me for buying more guns...lol