Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 45 ammo at wal mart

45 ammo at wal mart

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Prob won't last long but wal mart in tega cay has federal 45 acp 100 rd boxes for $25.97. Had 2 tonight

Damn. I was just at the one in Raleigh and a box of 100 WWB cost me 39.99 even though the price tag said 35.49. Needless to say I was angry.

Sent via SKYNET.
    There are no magic bullets. When your life is at stake, shoot the target until it catches fire or changes shape.
    --1911Tuner

I would have got a manager, If the shelf tag was the correct SKU, that's the price you pay.

Yeah the lady said they didn't have a department manager to change the price. Most likely complete BS, but I really didn't have the time to raise hell.
    There are no magic bullets. When your life is at stake, shoot the target until it catches fire or changes shape.
    --1911Tuner

One of y'all beat me me to it!

Has anyone else seen this at Walmart?

Quote Originally Posted by slab75 View Post
    Has anyone else seen this at Walmart?
    Yep, I bought 200 rounds at WM in Siler City earlier this evening at $25.97 per 100.

Yes stopped in a wal mart yesterday outside of chicago they had 6 boxes of the 45acp (25.99) .I tried to buy all six but being from out of state they could not sell them to me .

Quote Originally Posted by NCshooter26 View Post
    Yep, I bought 200 rounds at WM in Siler City earlier this evening at $25.97 per 100.
    Yup, it was there
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Fayetteville and also Glasgow Ky have them, have for some time now. also carry 9mm and .40 in the federal value packs, was the ammo I use to shoot till i got into reloading. very accurate, clean burning, and never had a single hickup out of any of it

Quote Originally Posted by BurnedOutGeek View Post
    Yup, it was there
    operative word being was LOL

Shhhhhhh!!!!!
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

I stopped by my local WM last week and they didn't have the Fed 100 packs...but I bought 150 rounds of WWB 45 JHP.
    Today, they had 2 boxes of the Federal FMJ for $25.97....yes, I bought both.
    Snal~
    Certified Ruger Nut
    TOP Trading Post LLC

Quote Originally Posted by snal View Post
    I stopped by my local WM last week and they didn't have the Fed 100 packs...but I bought 150 rounds of WWB 45 JHP.
    Today, they had 2 boxes of the Federal FMJ for $25.97....yes, I bought both.
    Checked all my local WMs and haven't found the 25.97 deal yet. Headed to Pinehurst tomorrow and will try Laurinburg, Aberdeen, and Pinehurst stores. Anybody here know if they have 'em?

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

If you find any in those ares Brangus please let me know. I'll check the Rockingham WalMart tomorrow when I get home.
    Smile, Jesus Loves You!

AFAIKA, the Mount Airy Wal-Mart never has any of the 100 count Federal boxes in any caliber.

I'll go by there tomorrow to check the current status...
    CZ Addicts Anonymous

Power and dominion are taken by the will
    By divine right HAIL AND KILL

If its a row you want, I will cleave you in twixt!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

Do not write, stamp or sign below this line.

Forgot all about my PFSIL being an assistant manager at a Walmart west of here...they have one box left, so he's picking it up for me.
    Snal~
    Certified Ruger Nut
    TOP Trading Post LLC

Quote Originally Posted by Brangus View Post
    Checked all my local WMs and haven't found the 25.97 deal yet. Headed to Pinehurst tomorrow and will try Laurinburg, Aberdeen, and Pinehurst stores. Anybody here know if they have 'em?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman_NC View Post
    If you find any in those ares Brangus please let me know. I'll check the Rockingham WalMart tomorrow when I get home.
    Made it to the Laurinburg store and picked up 4 boxes at the 25.97 price when they opened the door at 6 am. Went by the Aberdeen store and no one knew anything about it....lol

I'll keep trying other stores.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

Quote Originally Posted by Brangus View Post
    Made it to the Laurinburg store and picked up 4 boxes at the 25.97 price when they opened the door at 6 am. Went by the Aberdeen store and no one knew anything about it....lol

I'll keep trying other stores.
    Dang!...the local stores won't sell ammo or guns before 8am or after 10pm.
    Snal~
    Certified Ruger Nut
    TOP Trading Post LLC

Quote Originally Posted by snal View Post
    Dang!...the local stores won't sell ammo or guns before 8am or after 10pm.
    Ask to speak to a manager and inquire why they restrict sales of their products from those who work off shifts and choose to support their stores in purchasing from them. Some clerks pretend not to have keys but you have to nudge and push them.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast