Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wral ad pulled by Leith dodge

Wral ad pulled by Leith dodge

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Just got this fron grnc.

As you may be aware WRAL published an article that upset many of our customers and members of our community. The people affected were those like me; strong believers in our US Constitution and our 2nd amendment rights. Somehow I wound up in the crosshairs of this firestorm, and thatís not a problem. Now I can take action.

Of the hundreds of advertisers with WRAL, some blogger or bloggers instructed itís readers to contact me and only me, to let me know that my ad dollars were funding WRALís attack on North Carolina gun owners and their rights. I donít disagree with that sentiment, plus there are many more merchants that spend much more to advertize on WRAL than me so Iím sure these bloggers are not done with their work.

As for me and my company, Iím a concerned citizen and strong believer in our constitutional rights. I have made contact with WRAL and I have instructed them to remove anything that bears the Chris Leith name. At this point they have chosen not to pull the article and therefore I have severed ties with them. I really hate that this situation has occurred and I hope my actions will speak louder than words.

God Bless America - Chris Leith

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2
    -------------------------

Carolina Smoke and Guns
    Licensed Class 3 Firearms Dealer
    Consulting on NFA Items

Out freakin standing.
    The females will just eat you for the sport of it whether they are hungry or not. Qball50 2012
    I used to date a 3ft midget. I was nuts over that girl. chdamn 2012
    "...It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds.."
    --Samuel Adams

Chris Leith-----------A great American.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

Yeah. That's great. And his company purchases products from my company. I think a letter of thanks is in order.
    Rest In Peace Kevin. 1/22/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Qball50 View Post
    Yeah. That's great. And his company purchases products from my company. I think a letter of thanks is in order.
    Hadn't thought of that. That would be awesome Dave.

Blame any misspellings and or grammatical errors on the ridiculously small keypad on my phone. Friggin tappatalk my butt.
    Discount Chad's Warmonger Emporium
    For all your surplus needs
    http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...onger-Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by Chdamn View Post
    Hadn't thought of that. That would be awesome Dave.

Blame any misspellings and or grammatical errors on the ridiculously small keypad on my phone. Friggin tappatalk my butt.

I'll get on it first thing Monday morning.
    Last edited by Qball50; 07-21-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Forgot what day it was. lol!
    Rest In Peace Kevin. 1/22/2014

I just sent this to Mr. Leith...words can't explain how happy I am with this man...sometimes all it takes is someone like this to start something good.....

Mr. Leith...I wanted to applaud your actions re: WRAL and their posting of the CWP list...we need so many more people of your stature in the community that will actually stand behind their beliefs. The next time I am in the market for a vehicle I will at the very least look at your locations first.
    Thank you again sir; I am proud to have you as a North Carolina neighbor and business man.
    David Elikns
    Sanford , NC

Top shelf! This is what we need businesses to do. Wish I had money for a new truck!
    From my COLD DEAD HANDS!

Awesome...Wish more people would stand for their rights...especially the second. Without the second, the others would surely be lost. Great ideal Baileydale!
    Semper Fidelis

Sweet, hopefully this will snowball
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

Kudos to Chris Leith!

Can someone put together a list of the companies that advertise on WRAL??? That way everyone can contact the companies and inform them that they will not buy their products, use their services, etc, as long as they advertise there.

that's awesome...one of my best friends works at the Leith Dodge in Wake Forrest!

If I ever buy a dodge, I'm going to see that man.
    Transfers for CSC Members only $15. PM me for more details!

"Whether you're talking about bees, dogs, or women, pain can come upon you quickly from either one of em."

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

Quote Originally Posted by Qball50 View Post
    I'll get on it first thing Monday morning.
    Sweet

We need more people that will stand up for their beliefs!! Good going Chris!
    Dirty Harry "A Man Has Got To Know His Limitations"
    Theodore Roosevelt "Walk Soft Carry A Big Stick"
    I Cor. 10:13 "1611KJV"

can anyone provide a link to that article??? i don't seem to be able to locate it

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk485 View Post
    can anyone provide a link to that article??? i don't seem to be able to locate it
    http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccap...tory/11295888/

Surprised to see that the only persons on my road that have a CHP are myself and my Army Captain neighbor.

A problem with when a news outlet did this before, was they inadvertently posted the names and in their case the addresses of various city officials, judges and LEO's who were also CCW holders.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast