Thread: Carolina Reloaders Club

Carolina Reloaders Club

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Hey I am new to reloading and found a good website called Carolina Reloaders Club. I hope this may help some of the new reloading people and maybe some of the older reloaders can share advice too. Here is the link

http://www.carolinareloadersclub.com/index.php

Not Subscribed Gunslinger Chris B's Avatar
    Noted..
    "Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    -Some dumb **** that misquoted Ben Franklin....

My Fat Boy Belt Review

A look into Chris B's collection

Nice to see they finally opened up there site, and it looks like they are no longer charging $40 to become a member.
    Lucas Apps
    Editor at Triangle Tactical
    Host of the Triangle Tactical Podcast, available in iTunes, Stitcher, on the website.
    CSC Staff Writer

When Carolina Gun Trader shut down that guy started CRC and sent CGT members an email, I signed up then he emails me an application with a PayPal link to it charging $40 lol. That's when I joined CSF.
    "My fist must never become un-clinched, eternally prevailing against, I must endure the misfortune and bring starvation for those who hunger for my defeat!"

Thanks cpippen we are growing and headed in the right direction. Theres no Fees to join or use the site its 100% free. 476 members as of tonight, lots of the same old faces most of us all know each other from one site or the other.

Lifetime Member Pistoleer lufbro's Avatar
    i'm a member at reloaders also and it's a pretty good site, friendly bunch

Quote Originally Posted by SlayerNut View Post
    When Carolina Gun Trader shut down that guy started CRC and sent CGT members an email, I signed up then he emails me an application with a PayPal link to it charging $40 lol. That's when I joined CSF.
    LOL! Stalker!! The same thing happened to me. The owner, Bill AKA "Gotammo" was a pretty good guy on Carolina Gun Trader and was a big help to me. He was banned from CSF at some point for something, but I've never had any problems with him though a freind of mine has. I wasn't gonna pay $40 a year for an unproven Website though, so I didn't join way back when.

Lifetime Member Pistoleer lufbro's Avatar
    they don't charge now and everyone has been nice to me

Yeah it's a good smaller site. Gotammo and crew really have set up a good thing.

I am not new to firearms forums on the web.....I have been a member of thefirearmsforum for a few years now. I just joined this forum today (I was unaware of it until one of the other CRC member's told me about this one). I am a member of Carolina Reloaders Club and I have been very pleased with all the member's I have been in contact with there.....some online and many face-to-face. I have to say they are a great bunch of guys (and gals). A bunch of us met up last week and we got alone great.

Now, I say this mainly because I saw some negative comments on another site in regards to CRC and I was somewhat disappointed by some of the statements (everyone has a right to their opinion though). Bill has been very helpful to my very limited reloading experience (I just started this year).......and I am sure that sometimes new people like myself can become somewhat annoying, so that speaks volumes about his character...LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepdog120 View Post
    LOL! Stalker!! The same thing happened to me. The owner, Bill AKA "Gotammo" was a pretty good guy on Carolina Gun Trader and was a big help to me. He was banned from CSF at some point for something, but I've never had any problems with him though a freind of mine has. I wasn't gonna pay $40 a year for an unproven Website though, so I didn't join way back when.
    Funny, he had a hissy fit back in the day when I asked him why his site was worth a $40 membership fee, got verrrry defensive.