Thread: Winston Salem Breakfast

Winston Salem Breakfast

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Last time we had a good turn out with 2 days notice. Who is up for another one?
    Anyone up for one this Sunday morning at IHOP at the corner of Peters Creek, and Silas Creek?
    "Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt will always glorify the hunters."

Re: Winston Salem Breakfast

Try up the road at omega house little cleaner

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Winston Salem Breakfast

I'd love to, but this weekend is bad for me. Have some bacon for me!
    Kira Bray support site http://www.gofundme.com/deze94

I like the Omega House too. Can they slide seating together to accommodate groups?
    "Until lions have their historians, tales of the hunt will always glorify the hunters."

JD have you tried ''Breakfast Time'' at Hwy150 and Old Salisbury Rd/Hickory Tree?
    I usally eat there at least once during the weekend.
    Huh! Wut?

My buddy is getting married and his bachelor's party is this weekend or I would join you.

I may be able to, pick us a time and place.

Winston Salem Breakfast

Dang it. Tied up this weekend.
    Discount Chad's Warmonger Emporium
    For all your surplus needs
    http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...onger-Emporium

Too far away. Next time y'all make it in RDU and I'll be there. Would love to meet up with you regulars on CSC!

Quote Originally Posted by GTM1 View Post
    JD have you tried ''Breakfast Time'' at Hwy150 and Old Salisbury Rd/Hickory Tree?
    I usally eat there at least once during the weekend.
    I've eaten there a couple times. Thats good food too.

I'll throw 8:00 am sunday out, and how about Golden Corral @ hanes mall. We had mentioned that at the last meet up as a convenient for us to assemble.