Thread: Belgium made Browning .22 semi-auto pistol

Belgium made Browning .22 semi-auto pistol

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    My Uncle has a very clean Belgium made Browning .22 semi-auto pistol he is considering selling and is looking for
    approximate value.

I don't know what the actual model is. One one side says "BROWNING ARMS COMPANY" and on the other side it
    says "MADE IN BELGIUM 22 LONG RIFLE" There are hallmarks on the bottom of the barrel and on the trigger guard.

Any information (and cash offers) would be appreciated.

Message me here or email me at: timothylynn@hotmail.com
    Attached Images Attached Images

I looks like a Belgian Browning Challenger. Value seems to vary widley, but typically they are a higher priced 22LR pistol, say $475 and up. A google search will help you find more on the price ranges and genera information.

Information on age can be found here.
    http://www.browning.com/customerserv...egun/index.asp
    AKA Lew-G17

Your best source of information will be the Browning forum on Rimfirecentral
    http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums...splay.php?f=17

Post your pictures there and you will get a very good valuation. Looks like it is in nice condition. I wish it had the longer barrel; I would be interested.

Quote Originally Posted by mikep7m10 View Post
    I wish it had the longer barrel; I would be interested.
    I have one in 99.9% with the 6" barrel, how interested????

To the OP: in 98 or above they are 450-500 guns. Any accessories with it????
    I finally thought of something but before I could write it here I forgot it......

No accessories...just the gun and one mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey Boat View Post

To the OP: in 98 or above they are 450-500 guns. Any accessories with it????

Very Nice pistols.......Great investment....... About $100 new in the early 80's with I got my challenger II
    It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men

Quote Originally Posted by Bailey Boat View Post
    I'm a casual buyer - already have too many toys, no wait, there is no such thing. I like my Buckmark but was thinking of a Medalist (shooter, not collector) IF I found one FTF local (Raleigh). Wouldn't have to have the case etc. But an early Challenger might be OK, steel frame only.