Thread: WTT 22lr Luger

WTT 22lr Luger

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    This is a Stoeger made Luger in 22lr. It comes with one magazine and a pistol case. Functions well with Stingers and other high velocity ammo, but be warned, generally doesn't like the cheap low velocity stuff. It needs some force to blow the toggle back.
    In overall good shape save for some light rust on the end of the barrel. Looks like holster wear, and has been there since I got it. I've been meaning to reblue the barrel, but just never got around to it.
    I figure value at about $250 give or take.

Name:  luger1.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  77.1 KBName:  luger2.jpg
Views: 670
Size:  66.2 KB

Interested in trades for milsurp stuff, especially any of these:

Swedish Mauser/sporterized (if well done)/KBI sporter etc.
    CZ-52
    Tokarev
    Makarov
    CZ-82
    Also,
    T/C Encore barrels in 30-06, 308, 243,
    T/C Encore pistol stock

But open to other offers, you might have something I didn't know I wanted. Will add cash if needed on the right trade.

FTF only, buyer needs a pistol permit or CCW and will sign a simple bill of sale.

Questions or wanting more pics, just ask.
    Last edited by charliesgrave; 01-06-2013 at 11:15 AM.
    Semper inops quicumque cupit

PM sent.
    "The man who never alters his opinion is like standing water, and breeds reptiles of the mind." - William Blake

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. C.S Lewis

Btt

btt

btt