Thread: Cabarrus County/Concord gun show GRNC

Cabarrus County/Concord gun show GRNC

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    GRNC is asking for volunteers to help work the show. It is this weekend and if you are interested, PM me and I can get you in touch with the person you need.

Also if you are there on Saturday from 0900 to 1300 hours come by the GRNC booth, as I am volunteering, and ask for me, golfer, and introduce yourself!
    Last edited by golfer; 01-09-2013 at 09:34 PM.
    www.peacebetothishouse.com

James 1:8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Things are that way for a reason. A picture of a gun or a t-shirt with a gun or a pastry shaped into a gun isn't a danger to anyone, but it is a threat to the ideology that the government should have a monopoly on violence. This is about indoctrination. drypowder 2013

I'll see you there, always happy to share sea stories with a fellow squid!!!
    Retired Navy w 27 years. 17 proudly serving "The Few, The Proud".

NRA Endowment/Life Member, GRNC member, Front Sight First Family Diamond member.

Quote Originally Posted by golfer View Post
    GRNC is asking for volunteers to help work the show. It is this weekend and if you are interested, PM me and I can get you in touch with the person you need.

Also if you are there on Saturday from 0900 to 1300 hours come by the booth and ask for me, golfer, and introduce yourself!
    Would that be the GRNC booth (as opposed to a vendor booth)?

Quote Originally Posted by SCshooter57 View Post
    Would that be the GRNC booth (as opposed to a vendor booth)?
    Yes, I am volunteering with the GRNC, sorry about that, I will edit my post so thanks for the heads up.

Things are that way for a reason. A picture of a gun or a t-shirt with a gun or a pastry shaped into a gun isn't a danger to anyone, but it is a threat to the ideology that the government should have a monopoly on violence. This is about indoctrination. drypowder 2013

gotta get ahold of the guy that called me sunday while I was taking a late afternoon nap... If work allows I will be out there sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Dover View Post
    gotta get ahold of the guy that called me sunday while I was taking a late afternoon nap... If work allows I will be out there sunday.
    If you need the number for him, PM me and I will give it to you.

Planning on trying to get by early Sat am. I'll come by and bs with you for a bit Jeff.
    Prepare for the worst, or prepare to fail for the lack of preparation.