Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone order from RGuns lately?

Anyone order from RGuns lately?

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Bought a stripped lower just after Christmas. Web site says they are filling orders as received. Just trying to see if they are getting caught up.

Re: Anyone order from RGuns lately?

Ordered stuff last week....ain't heard nothing

website say 4 weeks. so I placed an order. Website showed confirmation of order. but 5 days later still no email or cc charges. And you cant call or email them. So I don't have a clue whether my order was actually taken. Now I have no idea whether to order from someone else. Will I get my order or has it been lost. I guess I just have to wait and see.

They will not charge your CC until your order ships. Ive never recieved anything from them until I get a tracking number when it ships.
    But freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it and then hand it to them with the well thought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don't do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it once was like in America when men were free. - Ronald Reagan

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry

Become a Libertarian Today!

I am waiting as well. I shall see at the end of 4 weeks if my stuff ships.
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

"A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself"

Quote Originally Posted by shootnf View Post
    website say 4 weeks. so I placed an order. Website showed confirmation of order. but 5 days later still no email or cc charges. And you cant call or email them. So I don't have a clue whether my order was actually taken. Now I have no idea whether to order from someone else. Will I get my order or has it been lost. I guess I just have to wait and see.

Same here

I ordered an upper and at that time it said two weeks for everything but lowers ( 4 weeks) Now it says 4 weeks for everything. I ordered my upper a little over two weeks ago so I would say they are falling even more behind.

I ordered a spare BCG, spare 7.62 AR bolt, and a complete upper on Jan 1. Haven't heard anything yet either. I'd love for a BCG and an upper to magically show up on my doorstep Feb 1!

I think it's going to be a long wait from those guys. I was going to order, but the CS turned me off based on some things I've read.

yeah after ordering I decided to do a little google search and now wish I didn't order from them but the $100 cancellation fee is keeping my hopes up...

I'm not sweating the cancellation fee since they advertised the parts as "IN STOCK" when they are apparently back ordered. Credit Card Companies frown upon such business practices : )

Quote Originally Posted by Wahoo95 View Post
    I'm not sweating the cancellation fee since they advertised the parts as "IN STOCK" when they are apparently back ordered. Credit Card Companies frown upon such business practices : )
    That's what a lot of people are saying and since you already ordered, I guess you could see how it goes. Good luck with it!

While the CS sucks...I can deal with crappy CS for a quality product at a good price. Thats why I started ordering from them. I build my own lowers and order uppers from them...never any problems with the product. Last time I ordered, I placed my order on Tuesday at 230pm and signed for my upper at noon on Thursday. Less than 48 hours turnaround.
    But freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it and then hand it to them with the well thought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don't do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it once was like in America when men were free. - Ronald Reagan

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry

Become a Libertarian Today!

Got an email back and they said my upper should be out in a few days, so I guess we will see. ordered on dec. 31

The R in R guns means RUN! Way too many horror stories from that company, Google them you'll see.

i've always had good servive from Rguns. their site clearly says 4 wks on parts, 8wks on lowers. they do have stuff no one else has. you just have to wait.................
    Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

I have ordered from them about 3 times over the past 2 years with good results each time, I wouldn't worry yet every one is swamped right now.
    Anger management problems screw you I don't have a anger problem . Want to fight about it.

Reports on other sites is that they are selling at gun shows at good markups, same in there small retail location. The parts everyone is waiting on (and non-marked prices) are likely going here, everyone elses orders will likely just filled later when they can not sell at large markups. Its kind of what you get with Rguns. My only experience with them was good, waited 5 months for a LR308 that was under MSRP and half retail value at the time (last election), when Rguns claimed a 6 week wait and DPMS claimed a 12-16 month wait.

Bump. Has anybody been receiving anything from RGuns lately? I'm still waiting on my order from 1/1.

Staff Shootist Classified Feedback: 25 Silver_Bullet's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wally592 View Post
    Bump. Has anybody been receiving anything from RGuns lately? I'm still waiting on my order from 1/1.
    Nope I'm still waiting from an order for an in stock 6.8 BCG, been about 2 months.

When the 2nd Amendment speaks of a “well-regulated militia,” it means local groups of individuals operating to protect their own families, homes, and communities. They regulated themselves because it was necessary and in their own interest to do so. The Founders themselves wrote in the Federalist papers about the need for individuals to be armed.

Gun control makes people demonstrably less safe--as any honest examination of criminal statistics reveals. It is no coincidence that violent crime flourishes in the nation’s capital, where the individual’s right to self-defense has been most severely curtailed.
    (Ron Paul)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast