Thread: Cabelas coming to Greenville, SC

Lifetime Member
    Shootist
    Classified Feedback: 94 WNC Seabee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Cabelas coming to Greenville, SC

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Woo-hoo!

We are in desperate need of a place like Cabela's around here! Opening spring '14.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11813...-sc-store.html
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies.- C.S. Lewis

Out-freaking-standing!!
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Re: Cabelas coming to Greenville, SC

Sweet!

uh oh,hide the debit card,they know SC has there back.
    " FREEDOM ISN'T FREE "

Heard that on the way home today. Great news.

Hopefully, Charlotte will be next?

all I can say is we are past due for a decent store such as Cabelas... there has been talk of BPS coming to the area as well

thank god they are creeping this way........ now if they would put one at the intersection of I-40/I-95 that would give a lot of us a 2 hr drive
    It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men

That is awesome! I had planning to try and go to West Virginia.

Just heard this yesterday, Looking forward to it.

Cabelas coming to Greenville, SC

Can I order some backordered .223 now and hope for in store pick up in 2014 sometime?

We'll trade Academy Sports in Hickory,NC for a Cabelas anytime of the day. Or hell, just give us both!