Thread: Ammo Bot

Ammo Bot

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Need ammo? This is a cool bot that finds it in stock:
    http://www.gunbot.net/ammo/223-556
    "When you try to use bad means to achieve good objectives, the end result is likely to be that the badness of means will triumph over the goodness of the objectives." - Milton Friedman

Thanks.

Looks like ammo prices still remain very high even as pricing on rifles and mags have fallen off a bit.
    Last edited by drypowder; 02-17-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right, is of no consequence.

Thanks Todd.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

Anything like this for 22lr?

Quote Originally Posted by Bjordan View Post
    Anything like this for 22lr?
    There are links for each caliber in the heading... .22LR/.38SPL/9mm/etc

Quote Originally Posted by drypowder View Post
    Thanks.

Looks like ammo prices still remain very high even as pricing on rifles and mags have fallen off a bit.
    Agreed. Especially with green tip ammo in the Raleigh area.

OP, nice find. Now I can click on 5.7x28 and 300BLK every morning and know in a few seconds that I'll never be able to buy either caliber ever again.

Great find, would be even better if the ammo prices were normal again...

I felt like this would get out sooner or later. Dang.

I've had good luck with

http://ammoseek.com/

Its got a cleaner design and the output is easier to look at (IMO)

I also compared .22LR in both and ammoseek seemed to find more options.... I follow all of them however, YMMV.
    Uninstalling Obama......... ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 50% complete.

OEF 10-11 Pistoleer Classified Feedback: 22 backwoodsshooter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ammoseek.com is what I use also
    COG# 7K

Quote Originally Posted by NJSC View Post
    Totally disagree. And the mom looks like she put botox in her coffee every morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmr0317 View Post
    And used offset cantaloupes for her tit job.

Well done folks - very informative, helpful and will save a lot of time; disappointing to see the pricing but it is what it is.

Ammo Bot

Thanks guys....this will save me a lot of time. Just ordered some bulk .17 HMR.
    "God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!" - Bobby Braddock and Troy Jones

Quote Originally Posted by drypowder View Post
    Thanks.

The gunbot site scrapes all the websites it trafks every 90 seconds and then posts any ammo it finds to the site. Check the site often and have it set to only display in stock deals and sort by price. I've scored 1k rounds of brown bear dor .40 cents per round deliver3d and some AE223 tactical for 51 cents per round delivered. The site works you just need to check it often and you'll get good deals.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelHK View Post
    Agreed. Especially with green tip ammo in the Raleigh area.

OP, nice find. Now I can click on 5.7x28 and 300BLK every morning and know in a few seconds that I'll never be able to buy either caliber ever again.
    Legacy is still taking back orders on 5.7x28 if you want to get in line. Delivery dates keep getting pushed back though. On a positive note, it is staring to flow in, slowly, but still flowing in.

Can't believe the "good deal" threshold is .50per for 9mm and .40. That's hardly a good deal and neither is .10 for 22lr. Still cool. Will be of great benefit especially when things slow down...
    -If guns kill people, spoons made Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnel fat!

I like to check it just to see when .22 starts hitting more shelves....

outside of shotshells and insanely prices eley ammo, its not getting better...
    Uninstalling Obama......... ██████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 50% complete.