Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosin Nagant 9130/7.62x54r ammo bulk buy

Mosin Nagant 9130/7.62x54r ammo bulk buy

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    There was some interest in buying a crate of mosins in this thread: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...-Nagant-crates

Buying from classic firearms in Charlotte: http://www.classicfirearms.com/mosin...e-by-the-crate

I'm a registered FFL located in Milton nc. I have to go to Charlotte on march 25th & as long as there are orders for 20 rifles by then, I'll pick up ammo & rifles.

Price will be $130/rifle ($120/rifle - $10 for me)
    $85 per spam can ($80/can - $5 for me)

Anyone close to Charlotte can meet me that day to do the background check.
    I'll also stop off in Greensboro to do the same on the way home.

I go to Durham a fair amount so is be willing to do another distro there later that week, or you can get them at my shop. Heck, I even have a range so you can try it out & fling hot cosmo everywhere.

If you're interested, email me at rustvyper@yahoo.com. I'll email all interested parties once we get enough orders for the deposit.
    Last edited by Rustvyper; 03-09-2013 at 08:19 PM.

I possibly am interested in a rifle. Gotta look a few things over. I will PM you if so.
    Last edited by jthommarson; 03-08-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Just emailed you for 1 rifle

Email sent!

Thank you!
    Last edited by Caver Dave; 03-08-2013 at 11:06 AM.

Email sent, thanks.
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right, is of no consequence.

Emailed for one rifle and one can of ammo.

DS

sent from the Honeybadger Messaging Service
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6!

1st CSC'r to see SNAL's entire RUGER collection!!!

Email sent. 1 rifle, 2 cans ammo.
    “I don’t know how to shoot well, but I know how to shoot often.” Teddy Roosevelt

Update: I called classic arms & they have it all in inventory. However, they do CASH only on local pickup so I'm going to have to roll down there like a Mexican drug lord - wad of cash - truck full of guns.
    The only change will be I'll have to get upfront payment for orders, not just deposits. I don't mind fronting the cash on the cc for a short bit, but I don't have $5k sitting in my checking account.

One more thing...just to keep it fair so the Charlotte guys don't get first pick of the pre-war Tulas (or god forbid a Remington. That one would probably fall off the truck somewhere.)
    I'm going to distribute in order from the crate. Full on lottery style - no hand picking.

One ONE more thing. I'll be in N. topsail island the weekend of the 6-7th (between Jacksonville & Wilmington), so if you're willing to wait I can deliver to eastern guys a lot closer than Durham.

E mail sent RV. Need return E with address for POMO or cashier's check. Do not do Pay pal. Not that sophisticated yet--lol. Can direct deposit if you use BB&T, Suntrust, or Wells Fargo. Have a couple of buds that will probably want in. Thank you, 06

USArmy 82-85, USMC 86-92 Senior Member Classified Feedback: 40
    In for one, and one spam can,
    Email coming.

Thank you,
    John
    * All firearms are always loaded. * Point firearms only at what you intend to shoot/destroy/kill. * Finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot * Be sure of your target and what is behind it *

Quote Originally Posted by Rustvyper View Post
    Update: I called classic arms & they have it all in inventory. However, they do CASH only on local pickup so I'm going to have to roll down there like a Mexican drug lord - wad of cash - truck full of guns.
    Is there any other way to roll?

Quote Originally Posted by Rustvyper View Post
    The only change will be I'll have to get upfront payment for orders, not just deposits. I don't mind fronting the cash on the cc for a short bit, but I don't have $5k sitting in my checking account.
    Not a problem. To get guys comfortable, especially since you just joined in January and have no trade feedback, you may want to email the guys who are placing orders your FFL # so that they can confirm via the ATF FFL licensee verification site.

Appreciate the lottery distribution!
    When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right, is of no consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by drypowder View Post
    Is there any other way to roll?

Not a problem. To get guys comfortable, especially since you just joined in January and have no trade feedback, you may want to email the guys who are placing orders your FFL # so that they can confirm via the ATF FFL licensee verification site.

Appreciate the lottery distribution!
    Certainly.
    If anyone wants to verify me go to: https://www.atfonline.gov/fflezcheck/
    & input: 1-56-08144

My name is Jonathan Wilson. My cell is 7O4-6O4-O89one if you need to get in contact.
    I'm from nc originally, spent 9 years in the AF flying vipers, preds & reapers for Uncle Sam. Just got out & got my 07 & setting up shop in Milton.
    If anyone is a member of the boards over at nchuntandfish.com, I've been a member there for a long time.

10 rifles ordered so far. Need 10 more to go down.

I may be in for one or possibly two and some spam cans. I'm a truck driver and probably couldn't get up to Milton until sometime in April. You mind hanging on to a couple for a few weeks? I'll pay up front of course.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    ‘Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Don’t teach a man to fish…and feed yourself. He’s a grown man. And fishing’s not that hard

Email sent. In for 1 rifle and 1 spam can.

In for 2 and a crate of ammo.
    I am quite fond of large posteriors, and I cannot tell a mistruth.

Quote Originally Posted by Fathead View Post
    I may be in for one or possibly two and some spam cans. I'm a truck driver and probably couldn't get up to Milton until sometime in April. You mind hanging on to a couple for a few weeks? I'll pay up front of course.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    No problem with that. If you decide to order, send me an email.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast