Thread: WTS - Smith & Wesson Model 686 No Dash 4" .357 Mangnum Revolver

SPF - Smith & Wesson Model 686 No Dash 4" .357 Mangnum Revolver

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    ***SPF***

I have a beautiful Smith & Wesson Model 686 No Dash w/ 4” Barrel up for sale. This incredible stainless .357 Magnum revolver is in excellent mechanical condition! It is a “no dash” model and has the “M” stamp (factory hammer nose and bushing upgrade). I added a nicer set of factory correct target stocks. The original set will come with the gun. There is no factory box available. However, I will include a new black nylon zip-up case as part of the sale. I am sell it only because it has become a "safe queen" and I need to fund an AR project.

The specs are:
    • Frame: Stainless Steel
    • Action: Double
    • Caliber: .357 Magnum (.38 Special)
    • Barrel Length: 4"
    • Capacity: 6
    • Stocks: S&W Checkered Targets (2 sets)
    • Sights: Adjustable Rear / Red Ramp Front

Cash Price: $650. All reasonable offers considered. Insulting offers will be ignored!

No trades! Cash ONLY!! Please don't waste your (or my) time with any other offers.

Prefer FTF in North Charlotte/Concord area. All NC laws apply! CHP or PPP, valid NC driver's license, and signed Bill of Sale required. The First "I'll take it" that meets ALL my requirements will get this beautiful revolver!!

Thanks for looking!! Please PM with offers and questions.

Last edited by MacA; 03-10-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    Mark
    MOΛΩN ΛABE (I dare you!)
    “The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” – Thomas Jefferson (Unverified....but regardless of who said it...I like it!)

I live in Wilson NC and would travel to pick it up if you would consider $600.00.

I see this is your first post, Please send offers via PM.
    Thanks, Silver_Bullet
    Last edited by Silver_Bullet; 03-11-2013 at 10:13 AM.

My dad owned a stainless 686 like this when he passed 20 years ago. I sold it to my best friend and gave mom the money. $150.
    Man o man, what a beautiful weapon.