Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Charles Rangel: "Millions Of Kids" Are Killed By Assault Weapons

Not Subscribed Senior Member Brian Carey's Avatar

Charles Rangel: "Millions Of Kids" Are Killed By Assault Weapons

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Unsurprisingly, the PMSNBC host didn't challenge him on the point.

Oh, by the way: Shannon Bream on 'Special Report' tonight said that the FBI claims that about 8600 deaths occurred in 2011 due to firearms. Of those, 323 were long guns (of which so-called assault weapons are a part), and of those 323 only a fraction were kids.

Anyone else think that Chris Jansing looks like a female Kevin Spacey?

Never did understand why they measure the number of cows someone owns in terms of "head."

The man lies through his teeth as he cries out for action on a "moral issue"
    When life gives you jerks, I say make jerky treats.
    Bucky Cat

What a clown this guy is, like most Liberal Democrats it doesn't require fact to make a statement.

Another one that needs to be throat punched.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by blazeproc View Post
    Another one that needs to be throat punched.

I'm not so sure what idiot Rangel said is worse than the "journalist" failing to question anything he said. They both need to be throat punched!

Quote Originally Posted by subflavus View Post
    I'm not so sure what idiot Rangel said is worse than the "journalist" failing to question anything he said. They both need to be throat punched!
    Yeah, should have mentioned that. The reporter just kept it going....Agreed

Yeah, apparently he pulls the numbers out of his butt. Watching the clip, it almost sounds as if he says billions, but it isn't quite clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramya View Post
    What a clown this guy is, like most Liberal Democrats it doesn't require fact to make a statement.
    Oh, so it's only Liberal Democrats who don't make factual statements? My irony detector must be on the fritz.
    “The rich will strive to establish their dominion and enslave the rest. They always did. They always will! They will have the same effect here as elsewhere, if we do not, by (the power of) government, keep them in their proper spheres.”
    Gouverneur Morris – Founding Father

Quote Originally Posted by zagig View Post
    Yeah, apparently he pulls the numbers out of his butt. Watching the clip, it almost sounds as if he says billions, but it isn't quite clear.

Oh, so it's only Liberal Democrats who don't make factual statements? My irony detector must be on the fritz.
    Did he say only? Or are you intentionally seeking another threadnaught?

I used to drink. I still do, but I used. Saying Duke sucks doesn't automatically mean I think UNC is awesome. Saying liberals are full of crap doesn't automatically mean republicans are the harbingers of truth.
    Kira Bray support site http://www.gofundme.com/deze94

Quote Originally Posted by B00GER View Post

I used to drink. I still do, but I used. Saying Duke sucks doesn't automatically mean I think UNC is awesome. Saying liberals are full of crap doesn't automatically mean republicans are the harbingers of truth.
    You stop that. UNC is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Whit3TBSS View Post
    You stop that. UNC is awesome.
    No, I totally agree...but according to Zagigs logic anyone other than the one I said sucks had to be awesome.

No, I totally agree...but according to Zagigs logic anyone other than the one I said sucks had to be awesome.
    Yea you're right. Most liberal democrats don't make factual statements

Then they should have pointed out that politicians don't need facts to make a statement. Instead they specifically said "most Liberal Democrats."

It wasn't my intention to derail the thread. I just wanted to point out the irony of that statement. Rangel is full of it, so carry on.
    “The rich will strive to establish their dominion and enslave the rest. They always did. They always will! They will have the same effect here as elsewhere, if we do not, by (the power of) government, keep them in their proper spheres.”

Then they should have pointed out that politicians don't need facts to make a statement. Instead they specifically said "most Liberal Democrats."

It wasn't my intention to derail the thread. I just wanted to point out the irony of that statement. Rangel is full of it, so carry on.
    Why would he include any other parties? Rangel is a dem...they are the party attached to the subject under discussion.

Nothing ironic about it. You just don't like anyone implying that democrats are not the party of truth, justice, and the American way.

Why would he include any other parties? Rangel is a dem...they are the party attached to the subject under discussion.

Nothing ironic about it. You just don't like anyone implying that democrats are not the party of truth, justice, and the American way.
    Please do not put words in my mouth. I don't particularly like either party. My problem is when someone states that democrats lie all the time, yet think republicans do not.

Please do not put words in my mouth. I don't particularly like either party. My problem is when someone states that democrats lie all the time, yet think republicans do not.
    He never said anything about Republicans...you're putting words in your own mouth man, and picking fights all along the way.

It appears that you feel that any time someone states something negative about the "liberals" or "democrats" (insert topic of choice), or something you have conviction in/about, that they owe it to whomever to also even it out with something negative about another party (or topic of choice). Furthermore, to explain themselves to you. Get over it. You derail almost every thread by challenging people on their political views, or by "trying to open their eyes". We're adults here, and it will likely take a lot more than some anonymous exchange in a gun forum to change most people's view points.

Like Boppa said...any implication on his part was totally of your creation. He didn't say anything at all about republicans. But, the wounded dog whines the loudest, so you had to cry foul.

Geebuz...he was all over the place with that statement.
    ...strip the flesh and salt the wound...

Quote Originally Posted by BoppaBear View Post
    He never said anything about Republicans...you're putting words in your own mouth man, and picking fights all along the way.

It appears that you feel that any time someone states something negative about the "liberals" or "democrats" (insert topic of choice), or something you have conviction in/about, that they owe it to whomever to also even it out with something negative about another party (or topic of choice). Furthermore, to explain themselves to you. Get over it. You derail almost every thread by challenging people on their political views, or by "trying to open their eyes". We're adults here, and it will likely take a lot more than some anonymous exchange in a gun forum to change most people's view points.
    Clapping.gif
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by BoppaBear View Post

It may not have been mean that way, and if so, I apologize. However, until republicans are called out for lying with anywhere near the frequency that democrats are called out for lying, I will continue to point out the hypocrisy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast