Thread: WTS WTT Colt Diamondback 38 special Blued 4 inch barrel

WTS WTT Colt Diamondback 38 special Blued 4 inch barrel

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Up for sale or possible trade is a nice Colt Diamondback chambered in 38 special. This one has a 4 inch barrel. The bluing has some wear. The lock and timing are perfect. It wears the original colt grips as well. This is an excellent shooter. Let the photos be your guide. I am asking $1050 cash or possible trade for an AR-10. I may consider others as well. I prefer a face to face deal in the Salisbury area but I will ship to your ffl dealer at your cost. Thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	51074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51075
    Transfers for CSC Members only $15. PM me for more details!

"Whether you're talking about bees, dogs, or women, pain can come upon you quickly from either one of em."

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

Sent PM.

Quote Originally Posted by knifeman32 View Post
    Up for sale or possible trade is a nice Colt Diamondback chambered in 38 special. This one has a 4 inch barrel. The bluing has some wear. The lock and timing are perfect. It wears the original colt grips as well. This is an excellent shooter. Let the photos be your guide. I am asking $1050 cash or possible trade for an AR-10. I may consider others as well. I prefer a face to face deal in the Salisbury area but I will ship to your ffl dealer at your cost. Thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	001.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	51074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	010.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	65.2 KB 
ID:	51075

To the top. Still available.

"Whether you're talking about bees, dogs, or women, pain can come upon you quickly from either one of em."

"Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one." - Luke 22:36

To the top.

To the top. $1,000 cash firm.

To the top. $1,000 cash or trade for a nice Colt.

Trade offers considered.

To the top.

Final Price drop. $950 for the Colt.

To the top.