Thread: Charlotte ROC race

Charlotte ROC race

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Cool thing I just signed up for. Its a 5k wipeout style at CMS. Check it out..
    http://rocrace.com/
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

I wanna go just to see you get knocked on you ass. I'll bring my suturing kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by joeface; 06-20-2013 at 04:43 AM.

Good chance I might need it.
    Im going to record it just incase anything happens
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

Resident "Nice" Enginerd Shootist Classified Feedback: 9 9outof10mms's Avatar
    Yeah, I like *watching* the Japanese get pounded by wrecking balls, slip and crack nuts on log walks, and run through a paper door that has a brick wall behind. I don't like doing that stuff myself!

It's weird to think someone else was watching those shows that started coming on TV in the early 2000's and thought "hey, I could bring this to America and get people to pay me for it!" All the while I was sitting there just simply laughing at the people trying to run the course.

What the heck was the name of that show with the over-dubs on the Japanese characters? With Captain Taneal and Guy LeDouche?
    "A good solution applied with vigor now is better than a perfect solution applied ten minutes later." - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by 9outof10mms View Post
    What the heck was the name of that show with the over-dubs on the Japanese characters? With Captain Taneal and Guy LeDouche?
    MXC. Spent many a Thursday nights in college drinking beers watching that show.
    A Man Who Does Not Read Has No Appreciable Advantage Over the Man Who Cannot Read.