Thread: Springfield XD9sc for sale.

Springfield XD9sc for sale.

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Up for sale is a Springfield XD9sc. Includes one 13 rnd mag and one 16 rnd mag with grip extension. Case and lock included.

Gun shoots flawlessly with ~500 rnds down the pipe. Purchased brand new ~12 months ago.

FTF within 1hr of Iredell county. CHP or BOS and NCDL required.

$500 obo, not trades plz.

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Bump

Price drop to $475
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Bump

Do I hear $450

Make me an offer

Benjamin Franklin

Ttt

$425

Benjamin Franklin

Spf

Benjamin Franklin

+1 Chromerunner.

Thx for an easy transaction.

Benjamin Franklin

Good meeting you. Thanks
    WTB
    Lever actions (Winchester and marlin)
    Dan Wesson revolvers
    Pm me