Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: CSC Swap Meet???

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Was wondering if there was going to be any kind of sign up if nothing else to get a feel for how many people are going to show up for the event?

If I wasn't working I would be there

Not Subscribed New Member
    Im new to the site but i will try to be there.

Please count me in and I am will to help with the set up / take down.

Ed

Dang, I'm going to miss it. It's a Rugby Weekend. Although, as my wife pointed out "you realize that you have a Rugby Match six weeks in a row...."

GregB

Evening Gang, My apologies for taking so long to get back with everyone about the Swap Meet scheduled for Oct. 5th at Triad Tactical Training Center in Franklinville, NC (www.triadtacticaltraining.com). My partners and I are still planning on moving forward with the Swap Meet, although we've had very little real interest. This is our first attempt at a Swap Meet, so if any of you have experience, I would appreciate it if you would get in touch with me ASAP. The best way to contact me is thru my Executive Assistant, Tiffany at 336-795-5861. You can also visit our website and leave a message through our "contact" link. I'd like to talk with you and get some pointers about your experience. If any of you would like to help do set up, please contact me, too. I will be working with Wounded Warriors for the rest of this month, so I may be slow in responding, but I will get back to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your patience! SpareRib

Still a go on this?
    Wanted
    22 mag ammo
    Land
    Benelli M4
    MP5

might be a good idea to put the time/address on the first page and not on the #62 post.

I'm looking for AR goodies, I'll be heading down.

What time is it going to start?
    I dont know how to shoot well, but I know how to shoot often. Teddy Roosevelt

I say the organizer needs to start a new post.
    Wanted
    22 mag ammo
    Land
    Benelli M4
    MP5

I might have a few things for barter. If nothing else I'd like to just come out to meet & greet. Like cranbiz asked, what time does this shindig start?
    "My fist must never become un-clinched, eternally prevailing against, I must endure the misfortune and bring starvation for those who hunger for my defeat!"

Quote Originally Posted by Lawmaker View Post
    I say the organizer needs to start a new post.
    Ill help him with that

I started a new thread since this started out as an idea.
    Last edited by Butter; 09-26-2013 at 10:48 AM.
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

Folks, It looks like we may have to put off the Swap Meet for a couple weeks. We've been doing some extensive research recently and after meeting with one of our fellow CSC members over the weekend, I'm not sure we can have everything in place by next Saturday. My business partner, Donnie Lafferty is trying to coordinate a new date. We need to meet with CSC staff to discuss this in more detail. Donnie can be reached at info@triadtacticaltraining.com or by calling his office number at 877-7735-2974. My sincere apology for having to postpone this until we can get some of the liability issues worked out. I'm in Virginia today and tomorrow meeting with some people who have put on several of these type events learning things that will help us have a more successful event. As always, you can email me or contact me thru my Executive Assistant, Tiffany, at 336-793-5861. Thanks for your understanding! I promise we'll get this done soon. SpareRib

i am going to try and head down for an hour or so. don't really need anything but might take a few of these with me and show them off maybe give one away!!!

SO has this been postponed??

Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post
    Ill help him with that

I started a new thread since this started out as an idea.
    Whats the link to the new thread?

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpoliceman View Post
    SO has this been postponed??
    Yes

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpoliceman View Post
    Whats the link to the new thread?
    http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...Meet-POSTPONED
    Wanted
    22 mag ammo
    Land
    Benelli M4
    MP5