Thread: Quiet Cat ATV

Quiet Cat ATV

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    has anyone seen these items and know who sells them and about how much they cost? just any information would be helpful. I saw it on a hunting show and it looks awesome.
    I, (State your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." Do you see an expiration date?

Is that the brand or just a muffler on an Artic Cat?
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

it is the brand it is a tricycle type scooter with a electric motor that will let you travel about 50 miles cross country. lets you get into the woods with out leaving a scent trail and it is so quiet that it wont spook the wild life. i saw it on a hunting show today.
    I, (State your name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God." Do you see an expiration date?

I saw it on a hunting show too. I cannot find any information on them. There was a website a given, but I cannot remember it.

I cant find anything yet

You remeber the channel and show name?
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

Looks like they are around 5k.

Check it out. http://www.quietkat.com/about_us.php

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky Bowers View Post
    has anyone seen these items and know who sells them and about how much they cost? just any information would be helpful. I saw it on a hunting show and it looks awesome.
    These things are stupid expensive, $5000.-!!!! Give or take a couple hundred. I'd like one too for when I don't have the rancher but no way am I paying that. Maybe a $1000.- but not five.

When I've seen the commercials for them I've often wondered, "who the hell would buy one of those?" I guess I could see if you were handicapped somewhat, bad leg knee whatever, but it wouldn't go most of the places that it would actually be needed to, and with a price tag like that the only people that are going to buy it are the ones that only buy the most expensive of everything.

That kind of price I would get a golf cart!
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny". Thomas Jefferson.

"We Americans got so tired of being thought of as dumbasses by the rest of the world that we went to the polls this November and removed all doubt." unknown

"You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves." Churchill

And it looks like it could get you killed good and fast......
    NRA LIFE BENEFACTOR MEMBER
    You Can Have Mine!!!!
    FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
    Live Free or Die! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    www.nra.org
    www.n-ssa.org
    www.militaryappreciationday.org

OMG
    Obama Must Go

Quote Originally Posted by enewtonsc4 View Post
    When I've seen the commercials for them I've often wondered, "who the hell would buy one of those?" I guess I could see if you were handicapped somewhat, bad leg knee whatever, but it wouldn't go most of the places that it would actually be needed to, and with a price tag like that the only people that are going to buy it are the ones that only buy the most expensive of everything.
    You know the same could be said about a ATV so go easy....
    We should all be walking and draging deer is what you think?
    NRA LIFE BENEFACTOR MEMBER
    You Can Have Mine!!!!
    FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
    Live Free or Die! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    www.nra.org
    www.n-ssa.org
    www.militaryappreciationday.org

OMG
    Obama Must Go

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    And it looks like it could get you killed good and fast......
    Dunno, center of gravity doesn't look much worse than any mountain bike. Ground clearence isn't going to be that great on it. Kind of neat, but expensive, maybe $1500 and I'd look at it harder.
    As far as a scent trail, who cares, it's all in what the animals are used to and consider normal. You go 100 miles into the middle of nowhere and there's no traffic, then they'll run from anything. We've got gamecam pics of deer 20 feet from a 4 wheeler that was left near the gamecam watching a trail, but we're running 4wheelers and tractors all over the place we hunt all year round, so that's normal for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    You know the same could be said about a ATV so go easy....
    We should all be walking and draging deer is what you think?
    Lol...I'm sure some of us could use the exercise but I was more so thinkin because of how limited it is, an atv is way more versatile. You'd have to have a perfect trail to all your stands. It'd be a neat toy.