Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Doomsday Castle?

Doomsday Castle?

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Has anyone been watching these idiots? And of course they are here in NC.
    But freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it and then hand it to them with the well thought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don't do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it once was like in America when men were free. - Ronald Reagan

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry

Become a Libertarian Today!

I tried but couldn't get through a full episode

I think that I watched 10 min.
    What a bunch of wack jobs....

Where was it or is it filmed?
    NRA LIFE BENEFACTOR MEMBER
    You Can Have Mine!!!!
    FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!
    Live Free or Die! ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    www.nra.org
    www.n-ssa.org
    www.militaryappreciationday.org

OMG
    Obama Must Go

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gadget View Post
    I think that I watched 10 min.
    What a bunch of wack jobs....

Where was it or is it filmed?
    All i can find is "the mountains of North Carolina" online.
    But freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. The only way they can inherit the freedom we have known is if we fight for it, protect it, defend it and then hand it to them with the well thought lessons of how they in their lifetime must do the same. And if you and I don't do this, then you and I may well spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it once was like in America when men were free. - Ronald Reagan

Is life so dear or peace so sweet as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death! -Patrick Henry

I watched the daughters boobs for a minute or two but the oldest son,Brett II, ruined it with ignorance...

I thought it was funny when they were on Doomsday Preppers and it showed Brett II shooting an Ak or AR(can't remember) but the funny part is he is a convicted felon. I remember reading that.. It was because of drug charges.
    NRA Lifetime Patron member. Firearms is my hobby and passion and has been so for many,many years. My motto is "To each, their own, just leave me alone"

Yes, I watched about 5 minutes and just thought "Good God, another bunch of idiots that will give us all a bad name. When will they learn to STFU and go about our business without striving for their 15 minutes of fame."

And then turned the channel.
    Discount Chad's Warmonger Emporium
    For all your surplus needs
    http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...onger-Emporium

Quote Originally Posted by CharlieDeltaJuliet View Post
    I watched the daughters boobs for a minute or two but the oldest son,Brett II, ruined it with ignorance...

I thought it was funny when they were on Doomsday Preppers and it showed Brett II shooting an Ak or AR(can't remember) but the funny part is he is a convicted felon. I remember reading that.. It was because of drug charges.
    Yea the daughters boobs are the best part of the show. Brett II is an idiot, I remember him shooting the AK on Doomsday Preppers as well. Last week he was checking the "durability" of a drawbridge door they had built with trees attached to a tractor, nearly killed himself. Idiot.

I cant find a short clip but skip to 41:00 mark.

Yeah the 2 dark haired chicks were the only reason I watched any part of it. The rest of them were idiots.

Girls kept me watching!

Wish I knew how to contact Brett (the dad). He needs to make his roof Drone proof. Barrack Drone-Boma, might see him as a threat. They can use that 1/8" steel on the roof too...lol
    NRA Lifetime Patron member. Firearms is my hobby and passion and has been so for many,many years. My motto is "To each, their own, just leave me alone"

Bewbz
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Hot daughters couldn't get me through an episode of that level of stupidity...
    -If guns kill people, spoons made Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnel fat!

Couldn"t make myself watch it even with the daughters.

I saw the Doomsday Preppers episode with them in it (which also featured a family from Bear Grass, NC whom I actually know personally, and I've even been to Deadwood several times. I went to high school with one of his daughters), and couldn't see having invested nearly a million dollars into a compound that's a series of cinderblock walls and not much else. I haven't seen an episode of Doomsday Castle.

I've scanned the NC mountains on Google Earth a couple times looking for the thing but haven't found it yet. I figure it can't be that difficult to find.....just time consuming.
    Last edited by SPM; 08-21-2013 at 01:46 PM.

"The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks."
    Samuel Adams

"Lord, make me fast and accurate; let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be "If I only had my rifle;" and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me Home, let me die in an empty pile of brass."

OEF 10-11 Pistoleer Classified Feedback: 27 backwoodsshooter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    After watching them on Doomsday preppers i refuse to watch that mess. Im actually shocked that they made a TV series out of it.

How can one make a series out of this mess.............................................. ......
    COG# 7K

Quote Originally Posted by NJSC View Post
    Totally disagree. And the mom looks like she put botox in her coffee every morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frmr0317 View Post
    And used offset cantaloupes for her tit job.

saw the preview and didnt even bother with the show.

Big buildings make great targets. What was it that Patton said---fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man". If they only knew what is not seen--lol.

Quote Originally Posted by -06 View Post
    Big buildings make great targets. What was it that Patton said---fixed fortifications are a monument to the stupidity of man". If they only knew what is not seen--lol.
    Big +1. "Doomsday Castle". What a joke. If you want to try to save yourself, go below ground, not above. There's only a gazillion ways to breach a structure like that.
    Rest In Peace Kevin. 1/22/2014

I tried to watch it last night and even used bourbon to help my patience.
    God it is an awful show.

I watch it, sound tuned off. Add subtitles in my mind. Boobs are good, chance of death or dismemberment better...
    "When the government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny". Thomas Jefferson.

"We Americans got so tired of being thought of as dumbasses by the rest of the world that we went to the polls this November and removed all doubt." unknown

"You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than live as slaves." Churchill

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast