Thread: Hello from New Bern

Hello from New Bern

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Thankyou for the add! I am a beginner and I'm hoping to find a women's shooting club or group in the Eastern Carolina area. I really need to start at the beginning. Any suggestions?

Welcome Jai! Miss Lilly will be along shortly to assist you.
    NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER, Proudly served our great nation under Pres. Ronald Reagan. RIP SPC. Jonathan Littlewhiteman.

Lifetime Member Pistoleer lufbro's Avatar
    welcome

Welcome from Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center & Range. We have the Well Armed Women meet up at our range the first Sunday of each month. I know there is a Goldsboro Chapter starting up and I believe a Rocky Mount one. Here's a link to their site to locate one for ya.
    http://www.thewellarmedwoman.com/
    Owner & Operator of Frontline Defense Firearms Training Center and Range
    http://frontlinedefenseusa.com/

TY!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome!
    USA Retired

Welcome!

I don't have any contacts in the eastern part of the state. Take Paul's advice and look into the Well Armed Women.
    NRA Certified Instructor Pistol, Shotgun, PPIH, PPOH
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer

Welcome to the forum!
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    Thomas Jefferson--

welcome to the club...scroll wisely.

Welcome to the club. Dont forget to check out the Ladies section
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead

Welcome to CSC and like Butter said...........we'd love for you to check out our Ladies Section along with the other sub-forums on the board.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

Welcome from Wake Forest.
    NRA Life Member, NRA Certified Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, PPIH, PPOH, RSO, CRSO, Refuse To Be A Victim, Metallic and Shot Shell Reloading, NC Concealed Carry Handgun, and more. www.truenorthfirearmstraining.com

Welcome from Wake Forest!
    NRA Life Member, NC CCH Instructor, NRA Pistol Instructor, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

TY for all the wonderful welcomes!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Hey!!
    "It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat

Welcome from Gastonia!
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give." -Winston Churchill
    "What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon?!?!" -Emperor Palpatine

Welcome fellow New Bernian.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk