Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Classic -Bear Creek Arsenal - complete AR-15 M-4 style flat top (not poly) for $ 499!

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Guess Classic or MMC lurks around here. Just got this email from Classic

So Just Who Is Bear Creek Arsenal …. Here's The Story…

Bear Creek Arsenal is owned and operated by the Moore family. They have a long history here in our North Carolina not only as master machinist but as shooters, armorers and craftsmen.

Until now Bear Creek has been mostly known behind the scenes in the firearms community for making custom barrels, complex receivers, and high end private label rifle parts for builders across the country.

More recently, their sister company, Moore's Machine, introduced a base level AR-15 to the market. This is a rifle that we carried for a while, stopped carrying, and then re-introduced after extensive testing and becoming comfortable with their newly found level of consistent quality. After being re-introduced, they were a huge success!

Recently, in their ongoing effort to produce the finest rifle possible, the Moore family has taken the entire MMC operation and moved it to their dedicated custom facility at their Bear Creek Arsenal location. At Bear Creek Arsenal, each rifle is built from the ground up on dedicated equipment and under the direct oversight and quality control of the Moore family themselves.

Since we re-introduced the MMC rifles in late 2013 the quality has always been good, but now under the new Bear Creek Arsenal banner, we think it is even better.

Buyers will notice a nicer finish, smoother lines, higher quality markings, and a more professional fit and finish than ever before. They feed as smooth as glass and the accuracy rivals that of many custom guns.

We are convinced that these are the best bang for the rifle buck of any gun in America! For shooters, by shooters, that is Bear Creek Arsenal.

Ready to shop? Check out the first two Bear Creek AR's on our site -
    Join or Die..... Vote Libretarian
    Sic semper evello mortem tyrannis

Quote Originally Posted by THE PUNISHER View Post
    I guess I was lucky, my MMC run like a Swiss watch.....ran better than a "name brand" AR I once owned.
    Even a blind squirrel finds a nut from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dcgallim View Post
    Guess Classic or MMC lurks around here. Just got this email from Classic
    That they do...

That marketing writer is gold, they better keep him/her!
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Umm looking at the pics I'll pass. They mounted the scope backwards in a few of the pics (look at pic 20).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a MMC lower once with a Bushmaster upper. Typical franken-AR. It ran quite well and was the one that rode with me on my four-wheeler since I paid so little for it. Guess I got lucky, too.

a turd by any other name still smells like shi............
    Americans are so enamored of equality, they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom."- Alexis de Tocqueville

I think they should send me one to use and abuse, of course they should also send me 1k of 5.56 so I can put the rifle through its paces, if it does well I will sing their praises on the forum.

I will be checking my in box!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarowah View Post
    I think they should send me one to use and abuse, of course they should also send me 1k of 5.56 so I can put the rifle through its paces, if it does well I will sing their praises on the forum.

Don't hold your breath.

Quote Originally Posted by atc4usmc View Post
    Umm looking at the pics I'll pass. They mounted the scope backwards in a few of the pics (look at pic 20).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yea, hawking Barska optics and then mounting the damn thing backwards...

Sounds like someone I'd trust to build a rifle

Quote Originally Posted by Tarowah View Post

I'll help
    UTG PRO MILITIA

I dont know how to shoot well, but I know how to shoot often. Teddy Roosevelt

RIP Kevin. You were a great friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12