Thread: Palmetto State Armory Discount Code?

Palmetto State Armory Discount Code?

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Anyone have a discount code for PSA? I want to order a MOE lower build kit but they're not 125.00 anymore. I'll pay the 139.99 if I have to, but I don't wanna.

Not Subscribed Senior Member
    Don't think they have started running any yet, just put the provision for them in when they redid their website, seems like they (the moe lower build kits) go on sale pretty regular, if it's not something you need right now maybe give it a week or two?

If you ask me PSA is starting to suck. Really suck.

So I get a Email about a LPK for 44.99$ went to order from the link, it was 49.99$
    Tried several emails and phone calls, no luck, just thought I would place the order and they have always had a notes section.
    So I was thinking I would just make a note. They now have removed it.

So after the order I returned the order email with this question.
    I also want to note that I have spent thousands of dollars with them.
    They never sent out a correction or said anything about it, a new price was posted days later.
    If you send me a F-ing Email, you better follow up or give me that price.

Sent: Sunday, January 29, 2012 2:21 PM
    To: Sales
    Subject: Re: Palmetto State Armory: New Order # 10000

On your new site and order process it does not have a place for any notes like the last.
    I got a Email just a few days back about the PSA LPK were 44.95, on the site they are 49.95.
    Picked up two of them in this order and would like to get the 10$ credit back if you would.
    I tried to call several times about this on thursday and friday with no luck reaching you to fix it so I placed the order thinking you will just credit it and match the email you sent me.
    Thanks

Date: Feb 2, 2012 1:35 PM
    I apologize for the delayed response. Unfortunately we are unable to honor the $44.95 price due to it being a mistake.

Customer Service Manager,

Nicole Kone

Palmetto State Armory, LLC.

200 Business Park Blvd.

Columbia, South Carolina 29203

Office (803) 760-4004

Fax (803) 788-5756

E-mail: info@************************

I think they have about got the last of my money they are going to get......
    There are others out there that will stand by their word, and live by it, no room for people like these.
    Last edited by Mr.Gadget; 02-06-2012 at 07:57 PM.

I think they are great! I ordered a full LPK and complete upper and it got to me in 3 days!

Just put it together today.

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Really don't know what they are thinking......

I ordered this a few weeks back, got it 460$ Shipped to my door for 475 and change.
    Look at the same thing, now they break it down and make you pay for a charging handle, bolt and HG.
    Total price with out shipping it 517.90 What are they thinking....

PSA 16'' Hammer Forged Midlength Light Weight upper
    Email to a Friend

1 Review(s) | Add Your Review

Availability: In stock

As low as: $399.95
    Price as configured: $517.90
    Quick Overview

Barrel length 16"
    Hammer Forged Barrel
    Machine Gun Steel
    5.56 Nato Chamber
    1 in 7" twist
    Double-thick Chrome-lined bore and chamber
    Special lighter weight A2 profile
    M4 feedramps
    Forged upper
    T-marks
    Full auto bolt carrier
    Carpenter 158 Bolt
    Magnetic particle inspected bolt

Double click on above image to view full picture

More Views

Stripped Upper:*
    PSA 16'' Hammer Forged Midlength Light Weight upper +$399.95
    Qty:
    BCG Option:

1 x Bolt Carrier Group +$80.00
    Select Charging Handle
    Choose a selection... AR15/M16 Charging Handle +$17.95
    Handguard Option:
    MOE Mid HG FOL +$20.00
    Price as configured: $517.90
    Qty: Add to Cart

Details
    Barrel: A proprietary blend of Hammer forged chrome molly vanadium made by FN that is referred to as "Machine Gun Steel" by virtue of its use in FN's M249 and M240 weapons. The hammer forging process work hardens the steel, making it more durable. In addition, the chrome process for the bore allows for a lining almost twice as thick as a standard M16 for enhanced durability. Chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a Mid-length gas system. The A2 lightweight profile barrel allows for better balance and portability over the standard A2 profile and is Mil-spec phosphate coated, High Pressure tested and Magnetic Particle inspected. Barrel is finished off with an F-marked front sight post with sling swivel, standard handguards and an A2 flash hider.

Upper: Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer, and are marked with the Palmetto State Armory logo on the left side, up front, just below the rail.

Bolt: Bolt is made of Mil-spec Carpenter 158 steel, Shot peened, and MPI. Gas key is secured with grade 8 fasteners and staked per mil-spec. Bolt carrier is parkerized outside, chrome lined inside, and laser engraved with the Palmetto State Armory logo.

Each upper is assembled to order with care. Please allow up to 10 business days for your upper to ship. Holiday and special sale lead times can be longer.

Shipping $15

I thought they were having a sale on those 16" midlengths a few weeks back..may be why the price is higher now. They said that due to the website setup, they had to do it where you "add" the BCG as opposed to how it was set up on the old site.

Quote Originally Posted by S&WNewb View Post
    I thought they were having a sale on those 16" midlengths a few weeks back..may be why the price is higher now. They said that due to the website setup, they had to do it where you "add" the BCG as opposed to how it was set up on the old site.
    Yep higher prices and you need to add the BCG plus ADD the charging handle......
    Funny thing is on a few of them, they list it 80$ for BCG/CH
    on others 80$ for BCG and 17.95$ for the CH.

They should do it all one way or the other..... Just one more way to stick it to people....

Good thing is that I See Midway is starting to Carry Delton and other kits, starting at 399, for a upper and 450$ for a full kit less the lower if I remember... And they always send me 20-30-40-and $50 off on the Emails.
    not just a bunch of junk email with nothing new, or better prices....

Getting ready to order a few kits from Midway..... :-) Thats 1000$ PSA will not get from me due to the cheap lady not giving credit for 10$ on the email special they sent out....

BTW they are even selling the FN HF CL barrels.

Motion
    seems they have gone up a bit .....but, aren't they still cheaper than anyone else?

Not Subscribed Senior Member cptbimes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Motion View Post
    seems they have gone up a bit .....but, aren't they still cheaper than anyone else?
    If they are going up because they are running out/have run out of FN gov contract over production parts, then my guess a few months back (on CSF) was correct.
    Finished the Internet...Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Motion View Post
    Lots of ways to be cheap.
    Like not returning phone calls, emails, if they do return a email it is several days later and after the fact.
    Sending emails with prices and links that are no good and they will not honor.

As far as cheaper in price. I Googled several items I was looking and found them at several different places for less money, less shipping. Plus I was able to call and they picked up the phone and took the order, or emailed back in a few minutes about the numbers in stock and price.

Also got to think about there PSA marked stuff, where is it made and by who? If it was a big maker, why cover it up. I know it gets there name out. But do you see Colt and all the others stamping the buffer, upper, bolt and every little part like PSA does?

Time will tell if they fall apart or die out...... If you look over their site there is a ton of stuff out of stock.....
    What also chaps my butt, wanted one black Magpul MOE stock, out of stock, yet checking all the other kits, MOE lower build kit,...... All had black MOE stocks.......
    You would think their new system would keep up with all that and they just grab parts from bin, or cage code.
    Sell a kit it takes one LPK, Moe BLK, MOE pistol grip.... from inventory.

If not you miss sales having parts batched out, showing say 50 LPK in a KIT form yet you are out of stock for several days on the web site showing 0 LPK Out of stock.

Found several things like this.

I started spending money with them because they were going to the local shows, nice people, and always friendly.
    Got a little bigger and all that has looked to change....'

We will see.....

Not Subscribed Senior Member Pender1's Avatar
    well the upper I got is the same price I paid for it after you "add" the extra for the BCG. Didn't change the end price at all from old site to new.
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde
    "History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." -Winston Churchill

note: Anything I say may be completely wrong or just stupid. Take it with a grain of salt

http://www.midwayusa.com/find?dimens...-15+upper+kits

Great deal on deltons, and Midway will send out 50$ off from time to time.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/116...tstock-pre-ban

And for those that must have chrome lined.......
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/629...tstock-pre-ban

Good deal on Magpul
    http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=2...ade-STOCK-SETS
    Last edited by Mr.Gadget; 02-08-2012 at 09:59 AM.

I've seen several people powering about poor customer service from PSA recently. I've never had anything but good expirences with them, and will continue to use them.
    Lucas Apps
    Editor at Triangle Tactical
    CSC Staff Writer

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFender View Post
    I've seen several people powering about poor customer service from PSA recently. I've never had anything but good expirences with them, and will continue to use them.

I was the same way up to a few weeks back...
    The screwed up some prices on my order, said sorry you will be paying more. Send it back we will dock you a 20% re stock fee or something like that. No return phone calls, 4-5 days for a email only to say Sorry, nothing we can do......

Just wait....
    Growing to big to fast....