Thread: WTS: S&W 637-2 w/Crimson Trace $500 FTF CNC

WTS: S&W 637-2 w/Crimson Trace $500 FTF CNC

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    110 rounds down the tube. Comes with factory box and stuff with Crimson Trace lg-105 and factory grip, 3 speed loaders, 20 Cor-Bon rounds and 40 132 grain FMJ rounds, Desantis pocket holster, and belt clip OWB holster. $500. Please have permit and NCDL and be willing to sign bill of sale.
    Attached Images Attached Images

where you located?...not familiar with the countys

15 miles north of Raleigh.

Interested in any trades?If so what would you be looking for?
    Treat every situation like a puppy.If you can't eat it or play with it then pee on it and walk away.

Don't have anything in mind but you never know. I really need the cash but entertaining all offers.

Looks like son is outgrowing 20 guage. Would really be interested in a nice 12 guage semi auto of quality mfg'er.

I have a 637 as well and love it. You have a great price on this package. I have been looking for the crimson trace grips. Would you be willing to split these up and sell them seperate?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by corby View Post
    I have a 637 as well and love it. You have a great price on this package. I have been looking for the crimson trace grips. Would you be willing to split these up and sell them seperate?
    Thanks
    I'll think about it. They have greater value together but if someone chimes in and wants the gun only then I will consider seperating. Probably split $150 CT and $350 gun.

Don't be afraid of the hammer. Consider this, with the laser grip your range is increased, you can shoot more accurately single action. Also think about the situation below. Wouldn't you like to be able to shoot SA with the laser in this situation?

Consider trade for Semi-auto 12 guage. Headed to Greensboro on Friday afternoon. Can meet someone between there and Durham.

Still up for sale or trade.

Sent PM for possible trade.

still available?

You still have this gun available?