Thread: Pro 2A / Anti 2A Establishments

Pro 2A / Anti 2A Establishments

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    This thread will be for ALL CSC members to post pro 2A and anti 2A establishments that you run across in your weekly endeavors...
    Please post up and help us to support our supporters and avoid our nemeses....

I'll go first...

PRO First Citizens Bank...all of the branches I have been in so far...
    ANTI Navy Federal CU...Don't know why...they are NOT a government entity
    www.tarheeltargets.com
    Quality target stands, AR steel targets, dynamic targets, and other shooting accessories....
    All at affordable prices...

Shooter ready? Stand by........

tarheeltargets@gmail.com

I haven't found an anti 2A in Fuquay yet. I haven't had my CC long though.

Pro: (meaning I did not see a "noticeable" sign)
    RBC Bank
    Wendy's
    Home Depot
    Tractor supply
    Fuquay Gun and Gold

Anti:
    My workplace.... (Cary)
    Jerry

Yea navy fed stated that after an OC incident I think. A Marine was arrested.

Surprisingly, I have not come across any "no guns" signs in Charlotte other than Showmars, of all places... Although there is a curious sign at the South Park Mall that I have yet to read. As soon as you get close enough to read the sign, the automatic door opens and obscures the view. Besides work, I have not been inconvenienced yet.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven,
    then when I die I want to go
    where they went."- Will Rogers

Outdoor Supply in Hickory is VERY pro 2a. Green sign on the door welcoming CC'ers. And another one behind the register stating that if you have to draw, make sure you hit your target, accuracy is appreciated. lol

Mama's Pizza in Hickory is pro 2a as well.

The only signs I have seen in Hickory are on banks or Toys/Babies R Us but they are anti on the corporate level anyway.

The ABC store in Mountain View is pro 2a and not signed.

Not Subscribed Gunslinger cc2001's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    anti: Lewisville ABC store According to their sign all Triad Commission ABC stores are off-limits

pro: Wells Fargo in Lewisville used to be marked when it was a Wachovia branch. Sign disappeared when converted.
    “Meanwhile, planetary history has shown that vast powerful central bureaucracies don’t generally produce either general welfare or freedom or wealth, and science fiction writers have sort of noticed that — even as welfare liberalism has become a consensus among a large part of the literary elites in academia.” ~Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Anti: Truliant Credit Union in Advance/ Clemmons
    I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast; for I intend to go in harm's way.

John Paul Jones

On 1 November 1777, he sailed for France in Ranger, carrying dispatches for the American commissioner and word of Burgoyne's surrender at Saratoga. Admiral La Motte Piquet returned Jones' salute at Quiberon Bay, France, 14 February 1778—the first time the new "stars and stripes" were recognized by a foreign power.

Agree on anti rating for Truliant - see separate thread

Pro 2A in Greensboro across the street from the Battleground movie theatre. Diadem Jewelers and the Carvel Ice cream shop right next door.
    "Try and fathom the hypocrisy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove they are insured, but not everyone must prove they are a citizen".

Fifth Third Bank

Ran into my first "real" no firearms sign the other day at one of the Fifth Third branches on Central ave. I say "real" because it was a good sized no-firearms sign in bright red. I was also back up by a metal detector. I was somewhat surprised that they seemed to make the transition from not being posted to posting large signs AND installing metal detectors.
    "If there are no dogs in Heaven,
    then when I die I want to go
    where they went."- Will Rogers

All of the kangaroo stores I have been in are pro 2A... And Hess/Wilco... Arby's are pro, and Petsmart fayetteville and wilmington....

www.tarheeltargets.com
    www.tarheeltargets.com
    Quality target stands, AR steel targets, dynamic targets, and other shooting accessories....
    All at affordable prices...

Shooter ready? Stand by........

tarheeltargets@gmail.com

Ikea: anti pro 2a
    Jerry

Pro: Hunter Salvage in North Charlotte
    It's the only one that comes to mind because he had a ton of signs like "gun control is hitting your target" etc and a few funny ones too. I'll add more as I remember.