Thread: Custom 1911 Rig from MTR Leather

Custom 1911 Rig from MTR Leather

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    I asked Matt about making a full rig for my 1911, 1 3/4 in belt, avenger style holster and 2 mag carriers, After a couple of weeks of back and forth we arrived on a design and I have to say I am very happy with the result.

Name:  DSCN0564.jpg
Views: 1224
Size:  93.4 KBName:  DSCN0562.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  102.1 KBName:  DSCN0559.jpg
Views: 520
Size:  109.9 KB

I will definitely use Matt again in the future. In fact I am already planning a rig for a S&W N frame pretty soon.

Thanks again Matt.

Chad

Sweet rig...What did it set you back if you don't mind my asking?
    Last edited by bigfelipe; 03-01-2012 at 10:05 PM.
    -If guns kill people, spoons made Michael Moore and Rosie O'Donnel fat!

Very nice.
    There are no magic bullets. When your life is at stake, shoot the target until it catches fire or changes shape.
    --1911Tuner

Very nice!

I want one. Color me green...
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Quite the set-up and very impressive!
    When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty.
    Thomas Jefferson

That looks like a great rig!
    I really need to get off my ass and have Matt make me something for my P-01, already.
    CZ Addicts Anonymous

Power and dominion are taken by the will
    By divine right HAIL AND KILL

If its a row you want, I will cleave you in twixt!

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    No man has a natural right to commit aggression on the equal rights of another, and this is all from which the laws ought to restrain him.

Do not write, stamp or sign below this line.

+1 to the jealous ones!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Very nice. I love my MTR 1911 holster.

That's a fine looking rig. I'd be proud to wear that to a BBQ or any social (or unsociable) event.

C&L

In spite of a bad knee, busted ankles, too many years and a slowed reaction time, I'm just as fast and dangerous as I ever was.

NRA LIFE MEMBER

Wow I like that a lot. Been thinking about almost the same thing for those range/wheeling/other open carry times.

Not Subscribed Senior Member
    nice set up you have there

Super nice. Love the matching detailing on the belt and the top of the holster.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756