Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glad to be here- soon to be NC resident

Glad to be here- soon to be NC resident

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Hello, all. Glad to have found this site. I am currently a member on a similar site in Maryland.

I'll be moving to New Bern, NC around the end of the month, and I am looking forward to getting as involved with the gun community in NC as I am in MD.

Currently, I am a shotgunner, getting active in trap and skeet. I have a number of shotguns, but recently have branched out into other firearms as well, having discovered the world of inexpensive milsurp rifles.

Both my wife and 9 year old daughter shoot as well. My daughter started off with a single shot .22 rifle and now can comfortably shoot most .38spl and 9mm.

Looking forward to getting to NC. We've been vacationing there for a number of years and love it.

Glad to have found this site. The gun community is a close knit one, and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

-Joe

Not Subscribed Gunslinger
    Welcome to CSF and, when you get here, to NC! We'll be just as happy to encourage you to spend your money on guns, etc. as I'm sure the folks on the MD site were.

Yep- nothing I enjoy more than helping other people spend their own money.

Check out New Bern's 300th anniversary stuff- lots to do for family and kids.

Welcome! Hopefully the "yellow season" will be over by then...
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Come on down. Welcome to NC & CSF.
    RKS

Quote Originally Posted by burnedoutgeek View Post
    Welcome! Hopefully the "yellow season" will be over by then...
    Yeah, this pollen is killin' me. :frown:
    RKS

Welcome Joe to the zoo and welcome to North Carolina your new home. Glad to have you.
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!
    "Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".
    Thomas Jefferson--

Big Welcome to the forum

Welcome Aboard !!

Welcome, you'll like it here...but it is addictive.

Welcome to the site and state! New Bern is a quiet town, but very nice. I lived there as a kid, and go back often to work on my parents rental house they still own. One of the best things is that it's only 40 minutes to the beach!!!

Glad you made it over bud!
    Like and follow us on FaceBook
    Carolina Tactical's Matches, Classes, and Gear

Your Home for Vortex Optics - Contact us for CSC Specials!

Carolina Tactical Group's Wind Dummies - Precision Rifle Shooting Team
    Long Range Enthusiast and Shooting Coach

Quote Originally Posted by K Train View Post
    Glad you made it over bud!
    Took me a while.....trying to check this place out and pack 8 years worth of crap in three weeks....

Welcome sir, your numbers have special significance to me. Hope you enjoy this unusual heat we have been having.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!!! In another three weeks, I'll be a resident of the fine state of NC and away from Baltimore- home of the misdemeanor homicide.

Looking forward to warmer weather, nicer people and a better way of life. I thought I had it all in Baltimore......funny how things change when you get a little older.
    "Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass."

Welcome to the land of fried foods!:wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Red Hat View Post
    Welcome to the land of fried foods!:wink:
    One of the most important reasons for me to move from Maryland
    "Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be “If only I had my gun”; and Lord if today is truly the day that You call me home, let me die in a pile of brass."

Not Subscribed Gunslinger Socom's Avatar
    Little late, But Welome to you... And if'n you ever get to NYC, bring your own Sali, Sugar & Fat... Broomberg Know's best, Yea, right.. Take my sugar, salt, and fat, I'm out of here... P.S., I'm Not from the city, Thanks to the great spirts....

Welcome from Wilmington.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast