Thread: Just for fun, What do you think this is?

Just for fun, What do you think this is?

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Iím just curious to know what your first thoughts are as to what this firearm could be.

An integrally suppressed fully automatic 10/22 type?

It does have that Ram-line looking mag sticking out the side...
    Folks who exercise integrity and principles only when it's convenient or expedient prove they possess neither. -wsfiredude

Stupidity and hydrogen, the two most common elements in the universe.

* All firearms are always loaded. * Point firearms only at what you intend to shoot/destroy/kill. * Finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot * Be sure of your target and what is behind it *

A TEC-22 cleverly concealed in another housing configuration to fool a potential buyer.

What do "I" think it is?

UGLY.....

MOΛΩN ΛAB…

A small investment of your time in skill development and maintenance, professional development as well as attention to your weapons and equipment will pay off when the fecal material meets the wind pusher.
    What in the heck is my avatar?

??

It is a very small plastic "Automatic wepon" A toy!

This weapon is model SFG 22. (Super, Fun, Gun). It is not a modified weapon or based on any weapon. Phillip (my husband) designed and built it; I call it his ďSpace GunĒ lol. Everything was built from scratch except optic, grip and mag. He designed it so that we could introduce kids and new shooters to full-auto inexpensively, while basing it on a readily available magazine.

The SFG is a 22lr, integrally suppressed, machine gun.
    Specs:
    Itís has a 5Ē barrel and a 6Ē internal suppressor. It utilizes an open bolt system and is designed to except 10/22 mags. The stock is adjustable for length of pull and it fires about 650 rnds a minute.

VIDEO of a fellow shooting it at the range.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/innovati.../2/MTWFoOvGZps

An integrally suppressed fully automatic 10/22 type?
    Pretty good Joe!!:001_smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Jenny View Post
    Pretty good Joe!!:001_smile:
    It was a lucky guess. Phillip is the one that is way better than pretty good if he can build that using what appears to be a 10/22 mag, an AR trigger, and an AK grip. Just curious, you guys interested in adopting a 40 year old short fat guy with a wife and six kids? (Only five are still at home.)

Quote Originally Posted by Machine Gun Jenny View Post
    Iím just curious to know what your first thoughts are as to what this firearm could be.

I think it could be PRETTY SWEET