Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Justin thread - (renamed after 2 years of updates)

The Justin thread - (renamed after 2 years of updates)

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    My nephew (13) was climbing a tree in the front yard at the grandparents house. The limb he was on broke and he fell. EMT's on the scene were not looking very pleased with lack of movement and rushed him to big wake. So far we know he has 2 broken bones in his neck and is paralyzed from the neck down. Neuro-surgeons are on the way in for emergency surgery.

Please say a little something for Justin if you would.

Updates as I can. Thanks
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Prayers sent
    "Posted from my keyboard using my own fingers"

Diplomacy is the art of saying "nice doggie" while picking up a big stick.

Wyatt...so sorry man...prayers headed up right now. Need anything, let us know...

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

A small investment of your time in skill development and maintenance, professional development as well as attention to your weapons and equipment will pay off when the fecal material meets the wind pusher.
    What in the heck is my avatar?

Dang, sorry to hear the news, Wyatt. We'll definitely keep him in our thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated as you can.

Prayers sent Wyatt. Keep us informed and let the family know that CSC members will continue praying. As you know already, this is a good community of members who genuinely care. Thanks for letting the forum know.

"Those of us who work for a living are growing very weary of those who vote for a living."
    Post #47 by 1911gobang on 6/20/13 here: http://www.carolinashootersclub.com/...=1#post1175756

Prayers sent for Justin.

You got'em, brother.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. --Ayn Rand

Thanks all. No updates as of yet. As soon as I know anything I'll be sure to let y'all know. Thanks again
    I believe in free men, free markets, the rule of law under the Founder's Republic and that the Constitution extends to everyone regardless of race, creed, color or religion. I most especially believe in the right of the people to keep and bear arms as the ultimate guarantor of liberty. - Mike Vanderboegh

Wyatt,

I hope everything turns out well for the little guy. If you need anything let me know I am near by so I can help. Best wishes to all.
    The art of war is of vital importance to the State. It is a matter of life and death, a road either to safety or to ruin. Hence it is a subject of inquiry which can on no account be neglected
    - Sun Tzu, the Art of War

"A dog is the only thing on this earth that loves you more than he loves himself"

I don't want to jump the gun here so to speak...

The doctors gave him some medicine they use to treat MS and reduce swelling. After that he was able to move his hands and wiggle a toe (they think he was moving it).

They are talking of putting him in a medically induced coma, and cooling his body down. Hopefully further reducing the swelling and maybe keeping him from being a quadriplegic.

Thanks again.

prayers on the way
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin

Greek, prayers for Wyatt, his family, and you.
    Rp

You got it buddy.
    -Killing an Evil thing is not murder, and carries no moral burden.

Hall of Shame Shootist
    As a father I can't help but feel pain and sadness reading what happened. I hope he is resilient and pulls through with miraculous speed.

Praying right now. I pray the blood of Jesus on him and for complete healing. I also pray for peace for you and his family.
    Friends are always welcome.

Family - must make an appointment.

prayers sent

Not Subscribed

Prayers sent.
    I treat my lawnmower better than I treat my 1911.

Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast