Thread: Hand Engraved and Scrimshawed Grips by C&N Custom Engraving

Hand Engraved and Scrimshawed Grips by C&N Custom Engraving

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    Morris Firearms is proud to carry a line of beautiful hand engraved and hand scrimshawed 1911 and revolver grips by Nellie Whitener of C&N Custom Engraving.

Stop by and take a look...I currently have walnut, buffalo horn and ivory micarta grips with floral and basket weave patterns and original scrimshaw images. These are for government and officer's model 1911s and S&W revolvers.

I also have some gorgeous factory S&W medallion grips that Nellie has recycled/refurbed with beautiful carvings.
    "I'll be needin' that for squirrels and such."

Here are some more examples of carved and scrimshaw grips produced locally by engraver/artist Nellie Whitener.

Many of these are available now at Morris Firearms. Custom work is also available. Enjoy...

"I'll be needin' that for squirrels and such."

Quote Originally Posted by Catman253 View Post
    Here are some more examples of carved and scrimshaw grips produced locally by engraver/artist Nellie Whitener.

Many of these are available now at Morris Firearms. Custom work is also available. Enjoy...

+1 for Nellie.

Attachment 35814
    Attached Images Attached Images