Thread: Show Me the Money! Bloggers Stamp 'Gun Owner Dollars' on Dollar Bills

Show Me the Money! Bloggers Stamp 'Gun Owner Dollars' on Dollar Bills

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    This idea is pretty simple: stamp every dollar bill you get with a pro-gun slogan and that should advertise your message to every other person who holds it. Itís like free and anonymous advertising.
    Read more here...love this idea...love it.

http://www.smokinggunsupply.com/blog

MOΛΩN ΛAB…

A small investment of your time in skill development and maintenance, professional development as well as attention to your weapons and equipment will pay off when the fecal material meets the wind pusher.
    What in the heck is my avatar?

Like the article points out, the many other things we see stamped on money has made very little impact and is presumed rather ineffective. However, it sure couldn't hurt.

I really like the "No guns = No money" idea, but it needs to be edited to have NC language on the back.
    http://www.learntocarry.com/nogunsnomoney/

I made NC cards some time ago. I'll try to remember to post them tonight when I get home.
    Last edited by trcubed; 06-05-2012 at 07:58 AM. Reason: ...which I promptly forgot to do...
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. --Ayn Rand

Here you go...Card front on the left, card back on the right.

The Word file is only 51k, but evidently is too large to attach here. PM me if you want a copy. It's not copyrighted, so you can modify it to suit your tastes.
    The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. --Ayn Rand

Sounds like a good way to spread the CSC word
    Like you've never googled "cripple with a dickbat" before. Fathead