Thread: ***SPF - Smith & Wesson 642-2 Airweight .38 Special - SPF***

***SPF - Smith & Wesson 642-2 Airweight .38 Special - SPF***

Subscribe to Remove Post Ads (Also enjoy site upgrades, unlimited photo storage, 1,000 private messages, and more!)
    ***SPF*** Thanks for all the inquiries!!

I am selling the following S&W J Frame DAO revolver for a friend...

NIB Smith & Wesson Model 642-2 Airweight .38 special. Hammerless double action only, factory rubber boot grips, w/ 1 7/8" barrel.

This gun is brand new, in original box with everything that comes with it. It has been removed from the box but has never been shot with the exception of the factory test rounds.

***Also included is a box (25 rnds) of Hornady Critical Defense .38 Special 110 grain FTX ammo***

Asking price is $350 cash. Will entertain reasonable offers. Looking for a FTF in the Charlotte/Concord area.

ALL NC firearm laws will apply. Valid NCDL, and CHP or PPP required. Plus signing of a Bill of Sale.

Mark
    MOΛΩN ΛABE (I dare you!)
    ...who are the militia, if they be not the people of this country...? I ask, who are the militia? They consist of now of the whole people, except a few public officers." - George Mason

pm sent
    Retired Navy w 27 years. 17 proudly serving "The Few, The Proud".

NRA Endowment/Life Member, GRNC member, Front Sight First Family Diamond member.