FatBoy Belts

Discussion in 'Dealer & Firearm Reviews | Critiques' started by Beef15, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Beef15

Beef15 Well-Known Member

Some may recall, I had some issues with my Fatboy belt, and made mention of it in a thread here. I wasn't upset I just figured my preferred AIWB carry method was incompatible with the design, and put out a caveat that it might not work for that.

Well @gunbelt happened upon my caveat and stated the design had evolved and mine must be one of the older ones, send it in and he'd replace it. I did, with a short note referencing the thread and a couple weeks later had a new belt in hand. The longer stud and reinforcement in the "buckle" were immediately apparent, as was the familiar quality and very heavy duty construction.

Now it's been a couple weeks since I received the belt and I've worn it near daily. I am happy to report that I no longer have any issue with it coming undone contorting through my day carrying a fullsize AIWB and no longer have to caveat any endorsement of it. Great product, great customer care, will definitely be getting another.

2. trcubed

trcubed well...bye Lifetime Member

Curt is good people and a good vendor that will do right by his customers. I can't recall many that have had issues, and it isn't surprising that you and he got things worked out to your satisfaction.

CharlieDeltaJuliet likes this.
  3. Sneakymedic

Sneakymedic being super sneaky Club Subscribed

Thanks for the update. As a owner of several of those belts, I appreciate the workmanship. I have no doubt whatsoever he would <try> to make you happy.

4. J.Boyette

J.Boyette Teacher of the Craft Lifetime Member

I have three belts, and have given them as gifts to shooting friends.

Great product and the only belt i wear every day.

5. B00GER

B00GER Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Yup, the only trouble with any of his gear was I had one of his ultra thick belts and the stud would slip. I had to shave some leather from the inside of the holes to secure it better, but man, it's such an awesome belt. Love them and will always wear his stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Diverdad

Diverdad Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

Yep, I love mine. I can't wear it at work though because my work uniform pants belt loops will not accommodate such a large, thick belt.

7. GoWolfpack

GoWolfpack Scofflaw Cyclist Club Subscribed

Suffolk, VA (formerly Rolesville and Tarboro, NC)
    You can get the thinner Fatboy Exec for smaller belt loops.

drypowder likes this.