Glock armorers near concord?

Discussion in 'Handguns, Pistol Shooting' started by Fooboy, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Fooboy

Fooboy Registered Member

Glock says they will not send me the parts to fix a GEN4 19 giving me brass to face. They said they would only send it to a certified armorer.

Anyone know of a Glock armor around Concord?

A little frustrating since I can detail strip a Glock in one minute, but at least the parts are free of charge.

2. Butter

Butter Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

3. Fooboy

Fooboy Registered Member

Bumping this

4. Tarowah

Tarowah Member

I have had Glock send me parts a few times over the years, everything from magazine followers, recoil springs, slide stops and extractors. I think you may need to call a few times and try to get the "right" person.

The last time I got parts sent to me was for a G36 with extraction issues, I don't remember exactly what I said but the gist of it was "Hello, I have issue "X" with my G36 and I replaced parts "Y & Z" without any luck, The parts "Y & Z" I already purchased and replaced were the only ones available online and I was wondering if Glock Inc has an updated part not available at retailers." The lady I spoke with sent me every part related to extraction as well as a bag full of swag, key chains, buttons, pens, stickers and a couple of other items.

I would just call back and be extremely friendly and speak as you know your "stuff" (without being cocky) and avoid bringing into question if you are an armorer or not, I have never been asked.

wemoodydc likes this.