Lynx Defense rifle bags?

Discussion in 'Long Guns' started by Inebriated, Sep 17, 2016.

1. Inebriated

Inebriated Active Member

Pretty sure I ran across an ad here for them, but they say their bags are made here in NC with American-made components, and they're reasonably priced. Looking at $200 for a two-rifle bag, which is not bad if it's going to local business.

I've read a couple of good reviews, but not much on the whole. Any idea about overall quality? The spec sheet ticks all the boxes for me, just curious about execution.

Thanks.

2. MuzzerFuzzer

MuzzerFuzzer Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

Lynx makes excellent quality bags. I owned one for a time. I had one of the large two rifle bags. I've owned ( and gave a twin bag to Jar ) and handled others with a lot cheaper dividers that keep your guns from metal to metal contact. My problem is that I'm just a little too short for a full sized bag on my back and my arms weren't long enough to keep it from dragging when handle carried, unless I wanted to take a break every 10 steps to let the blood in my old arms circulate again. :) So I gave it to a taller son. Now I have two short bags that I can carry one on my back and the other by handle. But in truth, you probably can't find a better bag as far as built in quality than a Lynx. No sir !

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  3. fieldgrade

fieldgrade is gone Lifetime Member

They had some bags displayed at H20's last match. Looks to be all good stuff and made right in Selma.

Inebriated likes this.
  4. Inebriated

Inebriated Active Member

Thanks guys. They look nice on the site, I just haven't seen them in person. Any idea on how accurate the lead time is? I've got some more important things to spend $200 on right now, so I'll get up with them directly, but if anyone has experience, do share!
    I love the idea of the shoulder straps. I've usually got a 150 yard or so hike to where I shoot, and I'm bringing the guns, ammo, targets, stuff like that in one trip. Since I usually only take a couple rifles, this bag looks perfect. I appreciate the feedback!

MuzzerFuzzer likes this.
  5. savagemic

savagemic Registered Member

Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

Depending on the bag our lead times are pretty accurate. Will trend toward the longer side moving into Christmas and Shot Show. We do have some 36" Molle bags in stock (both colors) and we have updated our design for the hook & loop versions.

6. georgel

georgel Club Subscribed Club Subscribed

Link?

WNC Seabee likes this.
  7. WNC Seabee

WNC Seabee Former Member Lifetime Member

https://lynxdefense.com

8. Inebriated

Inebriated Active Member

Good to know, thanks! I'll be picking up a 42" Molle bag in January most likely.

And I saw on the site that you have links to become a dealer, but I don't know if I missed whether or not you have a dealer list? Just wondering if you guys have products out in local stores or anything like that.

9. savagemic

savagemic Registered Member

Sorry I don't get email notifications for some reason right now.

We do have a few dealers in the area. However they don't have any of the 42" in stock. Most won't stock them due to how expensive they are. That's the battle we fight when we compete against Chinese prices. Thankfully the internet helps us find customers willing to support American manufacturing.

Inebriated likes this.