SCACA Gun Show Greenville SC April 22-23

Discussion in 'SC Meet Ups, Events, and Gun Shows' started by Bill in Greenvllle SC, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Bill in Greenvllle SC

Bill in Greenvllle SC Registered Member

Haven't enjoyed the last few very much - too much trinkets (jewelry, toys, etc.), not enough emphasis on guns and knives (just my opinion). I will probably go just to see if the trend continues. I have a couple of specifics I'm looking for. Maybe I'll be lucky.

2. schultz

schultz Not Subscribed

Went yesterday easy in and not overly crowded but not too impressed went through the show in about 45 minutes. Too many what nots and such.

3. Bill in Greenvllle SC

Bill in Greenvllle SC Registered Member

My impressions, exactly.

4. EEH

EEH Registered Member

They must have moved the Florence SC. show there.

5. TOMBECK

TOMBECK Registered Member

In my opinion, the SCACA shows are both well run and have a minimum of "Flea Market" items compared to other shows in the southeast. The exhibits would take 30 minutes minimum. With about 30 rows, going thru at 1.5 minutes per row, I believe I would miss quite a lot of good items. There are a number of knife makers and knife sellers and a number of dealers in new firearms but a good number of selections in used and antique pieces. A number of parts dealers as well as scopes, ammo and components, etc. But I guess you can't please everyone.