Carolina Shooters Forum banner

Serbian Flashlight

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  IrishCannon 
#1 ·
Finally got my hands on a PAP M92 and I've gotta say ... this thing might just be my new favorite gun.

Had it out at the Caswell public range the other weekend (the rifle side, not the handgun side ;)) and let 'er rip. Wow. It sounds like an artillery piece inside that tube. I'm sure my lane neighbors loved me, but no one complained.

Recoil is not bad at all, and the SB-47 brace is a very nice bonus. Next step is SBRing it into an underfolder as it was meant to be. Pretty accurate with irons at 50 yards, although my rounds were all hitting paper about two inches left of aim. Forgot my AK sight tool at home, but it's in my range bag for the next trip. I just wish you could shoot steel at Caswell, as this thing would be such a blast - literally - to ring gongs all day at 100 yards.

See less See more
#3 ·
There's some nighttime vids on YouTube comparing muzzle devices, they're more like a lighthouse than a flashlight.
They'll either cure your flinch or give you one, yet strangely my wife loves the thing.

@burn 'em Nightbrake? And yes, what mag?

I'm thinking of going with an Eclipse on mine, don't think I need a brake. Probably even less if I pay the tax on it. If so SLR looks obnoxious enough.

Reactions: IUHoosier429
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.