Sold - ★★★ FAL on Imbel Receiver with upgrades! ★★★ | Carolina Shooters Club

Sold ★★★ FAL on Imbel Receiver with upgrades! ★★★

Discussion in 'Long Guns for Sale' started by trunk, Oct 19, 2020.

1. trunk

trunk Registered Member

I have a numbers matching FAL kit built on an Imbel receiver (CAI 2003 Import) for sale. One of the nice early kits. 21" Barrel with a nice shiny bore. Upgraded with a shorty Stoll FH, extended "Inch" selector, hooded rear flip sight, Schneider Machine "Sling Thingy" (allows us of multiple point slings), and SAW grip with Hogue sleeve.

Includes four mags total (two matching and two Rhodesian mags), original selector, original piston (not shown), original sight, oil bottle/cleaning kit holder for the grip, and stripper clip mag loader

US made gas piston, FSE hammer, trigger, sear, stock, hand-guards, grip, and magazine floor plates.

Shot little, got this in a trade a long time ago and has been the safe since. Needs a new home, asking $1150 in the Charlotte, NC area. No shipping, buyer must have a valid NC drivers license (CCW or permit preferred).

If the buyer is interested, I have up to 5 additional mags that I'll sell for $15 each with the rifle and an A.R.M.S. #3 FAL scope mount for $100 with the rifle. I also 540 rounds of ZQI .308/7.62x51mm and some 1000 round sealed crates of Portuguese .308/7.62x51mm battlepacks the buyer can have first dibs on if they need some or all of it.

Imbel FAL.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  2. jason.mayberry68

jason.mayberry68 Registered Member

3. trunk

trunk Registered Member

No trades at the moment, thinning the herd in the safe. Thanks!

4. trunk

trunk Registered Member

bump

5. trunk

trunk Registered Member

Reduced

6. Drue

Drue Registered Member

I'll take it