-1 for Alec Riker | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for Alec Riker

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by Oldguy, May 8, 2019.

1. Oldguy

Oldguy Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

After all these years I've not had anything but good meetings and dealings with any member of this forum.

That is until now. Alec Riker lacks something called integrity. We had an agreement as to his item for sale, agreement as to me paying his asking price, and agreement as to meeting day, place and time. I made changes to my schedule to meet his schedule.

Then roughly one hour ago I receive this from him by PM:

"Just wanted to let you know somebody else bought the upper they offered me $150 over my asking price. Sorry for the inconvenience"

Unless you enjoy dealing with someone without character, steer clear of the guy.

ladder13, zack smith, Jeppo and 4 others like this.
  2. SkydivnShooter

SkydivnShooter Staff Member Staff Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

@Alec Riker

I noticed you were on line at 4:37 pm today and did not address the questions I asked at 1:17 pm, via PM, regarding your violation of Rule 10 on this deal.

As you obviously do not take our rules seriously, please take some time off to consider if you are going to be a productive member of this community.

Negative Feedback Stands.

3. SkydivnShooter

SkydivnShooter Staff Member Staff Member Lifetime Member Club Subscribed

Another member has stepped forward to inform us that Alec Riker did the exact same to them in violation of Rule 10.

Go troll somewhere else dude.

3-2-1 C-ya

4. Oldguy

Oldguy Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

I suppose the odds say that we should expect a human Scumbag to show up from time to time. But it doesn't overshadow all the good people I've met over the years.

Thanks for taking care of it SS.