-1 for AR15colt45 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for AR15colt45

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by turtle, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtle

turtle Registered Member

Basically on 4/16/2014 I contacted AR15Colt45 through the phone number he posted to get more information about the eotch clone he had for sale. He sent me a text back stating he still had it and I confirmed he wanted $75 for it and if he ever came through Randolph Co, his response was yes and he did every other day. We agreed to meet Thursday either on his way to work or coming from work; we met in Asheboro around 5pm, the sight looked good and he said he had mounted it on two different guns (one of which was an AR15) and it held zero without any problems. Friday I put it on an AR and tried to sight it in, as soon as I tried to adjust the elevation the adjustment screw fell out and appeared to have some type of contact cement on it. I have attempted to contact him via text and through PM without any response.

I even gave him a $5 tip because he didn't have change.

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com...ed-dot-scopes-sparc-primary-arms-eotech-clone

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Please forward any communications or attempts of communication you may have to staff.

AR15colt45 please respond in the thread or you may pm a staff member.

3. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Seller has not logged in, no response to pm / email concerning this negative feedback in 6 days.
    For the benefit / protection of bst members, the account is banned until the seller contacts CSC Staff and responds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.