-1 for Ar15colt45 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for Ar15colt45

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by Steve L, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Steve L

Steve L Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

I committed to purchase 2 Para Ordnance .45 mags he had listed for sale.
    After trying to meet up a few times and it not working out on mine or his end for some reason, it just seemed to be easier to mail payment and have him mail me the mags.
    After mailing payment, I followed up with a PM to let him know it was on the way. The check was cashed 2 days later (2 weeks ago) and I have had no communication from the seller and the mags have yet to show up. I have sent him a couple of PM's followed up by texts with no response.

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com...ots-of-stuff?p=1403411&highlight=#post1403411

2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

This user account has been banned as a precaution for members, as there is no response from him in the other -1 thread. We are looking into it.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2014
  3. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

I have been told Steve L. has been made right, and that unfortunately it took outside LEO involvement.
    The -1 stands. Ar15colt45 is permanently banned from this forum.

4. soreshoulder

soreshoulder Retired Staff Member Lifetime Member

the offender has contacted us wanting to make things right. PM a staff member for contact info.

5. Bonestock

Bonestock New Member

I had the same thing happen with this seller. I sent him a check for a magpul stock and he cashed the check two days later. He then blocked me from being able to PM him and I haven't been able to get in touch with him.