-1 for bnizzel2000 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for bnizzel2000

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by fieldgrade, Dec 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fieldgrade

fieldgrade is seldom seen Lifetime Member

bnizzel2000 posted in WANTED in the BSTs. I responded I had the item. Deal struck. Welched.

Small potatos. Principal.

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/157477-wtb-45-degree-offset-ironsights

Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
  2. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Reviewing, Stand By. Either party may contact a staff member if you have anything else to say, or state your position in the thread..
    Thanks

3. fieldgrade

fieldgrade is seldom seen Lifetime Member

To the staff- The money was inconsequential, and I hesitated even posting this. But the CSC feedback system has no integrity if members can welch at will.

So I posted.

4. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Non involved Party comments deleted.
    Please No comments in this thread if your not a party involved.

5. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Understood, and we will review it fairly at treat it as such, regardless of the amount of money involved.
    Thanks, SB

6. Bnizzel2000

Bnizzel2000 Member

it is true i did welch on this deal, nothing more nothing less. im a man about it. 7 years with this forum and this is my first negative feedback, i try and help everyone out as much as i can and be man of my word all the time, the funds fr this just wernt there and i just couldn't do the deal. Im truelly sorry you drove to the post office and i wasted your time,

7. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Honestly, this is a surprising -1 thread for us with two members with an excellent history. We appreciate when a member will man up and take their blame. The situation of the buyer is understood, but once a deal has been made, every effort should be made to follow through.

The -1 will stand, with a simple warning to follow through on deals in the future, and look at financial situations prior to committing on a deal. Unknown and unforeseen financial situations can happen to anyone in the middle of making a deal, and that is understood in this situation, and taken into account for the punishment of the -1.

Just some advice to everyone else, sometimes follow up communication with the seller will work wonders in these situations, and does not lead to -1's, when you are straight forward with the seller about your unforeseen situation.

Thanks, SB

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.