-1 for Grungewehr39 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for Grungewehr39

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by tuckmaster1, Nov 30, 2016.

1. tuckmaster1

tuckmaster1 Member

Meeting was arranged with Grungewehr39 for deal on a rifle. After working out a time and agreeing on it, he said that he found a better deal and welched on our agreed deal. PM's have been shared with staff.

2. Grungewehr39

Grungewehr39 Hall of Shame

No problem man. A WAY better deal fell in my lap and I took it. I emailed you ASAP to let you know. Sorry you are butt hurt over it. Besides, I'm sure you will get an offer or two on Armslist, where you listed it after I contacted you to arrange a meet up. So, seeing that, I had to act on a deal offer I got this morning.

3. Chdamn

Chdamn Staff VP of Shenanigans Lifetime Member Vendor Club Subscribed

We don't normally post things like this but the staff has made an exception in this case.

Not only did you reneg on a deal but you show no remorse. We do not want or need members like this. Your word is your bond.

@tuckmaster1 sorry you had a bad experience. This type of behavior is not something we allow and with most members is never an issue. We have very clear cut rules on what constitutes a deal. It is clear you had one made.

geneinnc, 1406, eltonfan59 and 11 others like this.
  4. Silver_Bullet

Silver_Bullet Staff

Just to add, tuckmaster1 or anyone else is allowed to have duel listings, he didn't break the deal by still having it listed somewhere else incase this one fell through.

The PM's in this case were very clear a deal was made and broken. Staff has made a decision of a forum ban. This is not acceptable.