-1 for irishpride42 | Carolina Shooters Club

-1 for irishpride42

Discussion in 'Negative Feedback *ONLY*' started by bashman, Aug 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bashman

bashman Lifetime Member Lifetime Member

https://www.carolinashootersclub.com/threads/143364-WTT-XD9sc-w-night-sights?highlight=xd9sc

irishpride42 PMd me about buying this, even though I'm in Charlotte and stated the ad was for a FTF in my area, and he is 3 hours away.
    As luck would have it, I had to go down to Garner to help my folks move, so I told him if he was interested, I would bring it with me when I came so he could buy it. He said he'd take it.

I rolled into town Friday evening, PMd him to tell him I was there, and we agreed to a Sunday meet.
    Got a PM from him Saturday afternoon saying he had bought a new one that "he couldn't pass up".

Seller beware.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. rantingredneck

rantingredneck Disposable apparently Lifetime Member

Please go into your PMs with the other party and either forward them to me or hit the report button on them.

Thanks,
    RR

And as a reminder to all, if you are not a party to the deal in question or a staff member, please keep commentary to yourself. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

3. rantingredneck

rantingredneck Disposable apparently Lifetime Member

After review of PMs the -1 stands as there was a clear commitment to purchase that was not honored.

Anyone reading this know that if you commit to a transaction you need to hold up your end of the deal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.